+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

This is hilarious.
    What I wanted was a back up QB who has run an NFL offense and won games.
    Geno fits that bill perfectly.

You folks seem to forget that he's being brought in as the BACK-UP QB. Why is this not getting through?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

This is hilarious.
    What will be spit my coffee out funny is the up coming. Why isn't Gino playing threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

You folks seem to forget that he's being brought in as the BACK-UP QB. Why is this not getting through?
    It doesn't typically happen, but I like to point out the occasions when we agree on something, lol.

This is hilarious.
    I said Eli played scared for 1 game. Actually reading things helps. And in no way am I saying Geno is in any way a threat to Elis job. It is good to have a backup with game experience and a guy that has played well for stretches.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Jeez, Eli homers are so threatened by anything having to do with him. Anyone with a functioning brain should realize that Geno is not a threat to the starting job.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    What will be spit my coffee out funny is the up coming. Why isn't Gino playing threads.
    It won't be from me. Lord please let the Giants take a diamond QB in the middle rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    It won't be from me. Lord please let the Giants take a diamond QB in the middle rounds.
    who's the diamond QB in the middle rounds? Personally I'd wait until next year to draft a QB

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    who's the diamond QB in the middle rounds? Personally I'd wait until next year to draft a QB
    Agreed, next years QB class is far better. Geno or Johnson are fine as the backups this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Ditto!!!

I "one starred" the hell out of this thread.