+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    who's the diamond QB in the middle rounds? Personally I'd wait until next year to draft a QB
    Josh Dobbs, and yes he is a rocket scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Josh Dobbs, and yes he is a rocket scientist.
    Rocket scientist..yes. Good QB...no

Quote Originally Posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post
    Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.

You really think Geno (if he signs here) is out to take Eli's job? If Geno does walk to the Blue side, he'll know that the only way he will play is if Eli gets hurt.

Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.
    Let's focus on more important matters.

What are your thoughts on the guy who hands out the Gatorade on the sidelines? Re-sign him or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Let's focus on more important matters.

What are your thoughts on the guy who hands out the Gatorade on the sidelines? Re-sign him or not?
    I think he wants the job of the guy who brings the towels to the players during time outs so......No. Fire the *******!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think he wants the job of the guy who brings the towels to the players during time outs so......No. Fire the *******!
    Now what are we gonna do? We'll never be able to find another one of those guys.

if you are content with being a backup.....I don't want you on my team. You mistake arrogance for competitive spirit.

shame

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Rocket scientist..yes. Good QB...no
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    As long as he doesn't owe anyone on the Giants money it'll be ok.

....no, it'll never get old.
    I love it, it's so bad. lol plus he stinks. If Nassib is loose and not going to compete to start maybe he'll want to come back and hold a clip board. Another year toward the pension. This would be his 5th and all you need is 6 years in the league.

I don't get why not get a guy who actually fits the offense we run as a backup

Just draft a pocket passer late and cut these 2 (hopefully them being camp cuts is possible) plus then at least you get the added bonus at having a 1 in 1000 chance of finding our future QB