+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Might the Giants be looking to trade up?

They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class. JPP is still getting 17M, plys they just signed Geno and J Johnson. And they have very few major needs. Are they planning to move up for a top prospect?

i HIGHLY doubt that. we still have needs across the team including RB, TE, OL, DT, LB, CB. Better to stay at 23 and play the draft as it falls.

Having no major needs means we can play the draft as it falls and take the best players who will fill the certain needs we have.

trading up isnt the Giants way so I doubt it. I dont see who they would trade up for besides OJ howard. There isnt a LT worthy of trading up for, I couldnt see us moving up to take a RB like Cook and any other positions arent in need enough for trading up

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    i HIGHLY doubt that. we still have needs across the team including RB, TE, OL, DT, LB, CB. Better to stay at 23 and play the draft as it falls.

Having no major needs means we can play the draft as it falls and take the best players who will fill the certain needs we have.
    Mccaffrey😀

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
    They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class.
    Yes they do. They have room for the draft class and to do other things. Let the professionals handle the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    Mccaffrey��
    there is a better chance than not that he will still be there at #23

I don't think we will trade up in the 1st, but if we do I hope we jump ahead of the Eagles and take Dalvin Cook. I have a feeling they are going to draft him and do not want to see him go to the Eagles. I could see us trading up in the 2nd or 3rd to grab someone.

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    Mccaffrey��
    wouldnt mind mcaffrey. With the way the teams set up currently there's a lot of different players i would be ok with at 23.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
    They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class. JPP is still getting 17M, plys they just signed Geno and J Johnson. And they have very few major needs. Are they planning to move up for a top prospect?
    Why do they not have the $ to sign a draft class? Plus the extension for JPP will free up $.