+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    wouldnt mind mcaffrey. With the way the teams set up currently there's a lot of different players i would be ok with at 23.
    I am betting McCaffery goes before we pick. I do think Dalvin Cook will be there though.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I am betting McCaffery goes before we pick. I do think Dalvin Cook will be there though.
    i personally rather Cook. i watched a lot of FSU games the last 3-4 years and Cook is insaneeee. His combine wasnt the best, but if you watch the kid play, he's the real deal. i'd be so hyped if he fell and Giants took him lol

i personally rather Cook. i watched a lot of FSU games the last 3-4 years and Cook is insaneeee. His combine wasnt the best, but if you watch the kid play, he's the real deal. i'd be so hyped if he fell and Giants took him lol
    Cook is gonna be the best RB out of this class

Remember last year when people around here were so mad because we didn't spend every single dime in free agency. Funny how things change.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

I agree with you, but his shoulder problems and off the field stuff may cause a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    philly is supposedly really interested in Cook and if he's there when they pick, they probably take him.

Good chance McCaffrey is there when we pick imo and if he is we should run to the podium to take him lol.

McCaffrey in the 1st
    trade up for LB Cunningham in the 2nd?

yes please

wouldnt mind mcaffrey. With the way the teams set up currently there's a lot of different players i would be ok with at 23.
    I would be pissed if we took Mcaffrey, much bigger needs in the first round than a situational RB

Veteran
    I don't think so we need those first 4-5 picks to fill holes. Plus this draft is so deep they say you could get 3rd rd talent in 4th rd and 4th rd talent in 5th rd. And we don't have any compensatory picks this year. We got 7 picks and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I would be pissed if we took Mcaffrey, much bigger needs in the first round than a situational RB
    Well he's not just just a situational RB. He's an offensive weapon. can line up in the backfield, out wide, be a KR or a PR.

he's not my first choice, but i wouldnt hate the pick, he could help the offense still

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    If you think he is a situational RB, you havent really watched much of him. He can handle 16-18 offensive touches plus all of the return duty. Thats a big part of a team.