+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    Cook is gonna be the best RB out of this class
    IF he stays healthy. He was dinged up a bit at FSU. I don't get the need for a RB early though. Perkins to me needs to be given a starter role shot. He excelled his rookie year. Plus we decided to keep Vereen. Where we are really think is OL and TE.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    trading up isnt the Giants way so I doubt it. I dont see who they would trade up for besides OJ howard. There isnt a LT worthy of trading up for, I couldnt see us moving up to take a RB like Cook and any other positions arent in need enough for trading up
    They traded up to get Collins and that was a GREAT trade.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    They traded up to get Collins and that was a GREAT trade.
    I think he means 1st round trade up.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    IF he stays healthy. He was dinged up a bit at FSU. I don't get the need for a RB early though. Perkins to me needs to be given a starter role shot. He excelled his rookie year. Plus we decided to keep Vereen. Where we are really think is OL and TE.
    I agree. I think there are plenty of good RBs to complement Perkins in this draft in rounds 3 maybe 4. I would not hate Cook or McCaffrey but would prefer a different weapon.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Banned
    I think if OJ Howard is still around at the 15th pick that they might trade up.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
    They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class. JPP is still getting 17M, plys they just signed Geno and J Johnson. And they have very few major needs. Are they planning to move up for a top prospect?
    We could trade back for an extra 2nd rounder.....And sign all our picks cheap by your logic.

We SHOULD trade all our draft picks for ALL of the Brown's own 2018 draft picks. Problem SOLVED.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I would be pissed if we took Mcaffrey, much bigger needs in the first round than a situational RB
    I agree with you seems like a wasted pick he doesn't have the size to last running up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    I agree with you seems like a wasted pick he doesn't have the size to last running up the middle.
    McCaffery is very similar (height, weight) to Dalvin Cook. He is taller and heavier than LeSean McCoy was at his Combine

Christian McCaffery - 5'11 - 202 lbs
    Dalvin Cook - 5'10 - 210 lbs
    LeSean McCoy - 5'10 - 198 lbs
    Jamaal Charles - 6'1 - 200 lbs

It's really just his skin color. That's what it is and I'm not saying that as some sort of social commentary.

His shuttle and 3 cone all that stuff INSANE!...he absolutely will even be able to handle between the tackle stuff but I suspect only enough to keep defended threatened enough to have to maintain gap integrity. I bet whoever drafts him will actually see him bust a couple big run plays up the middle of the D for precisely this.

He has insane spatial athleticism in a phone booth like he actually will have the ability mccoy had/has where he literally can choose any of the 3 gaps at the same time. Meaning he can hit any of the 3 at the same time u guys know what I mean u remember mccoy on the Eagles.

I wasn't sold on McCaffery at first but now he might be one of my favorite player in the draft and depending on where he goes he could have an excellent career.

If he ended up in Dallas in some hypothetical world...it'd probably be close to as lethal as it is with zeke.