Huesman, Jacob RB 6-1 216 24 1 Chattanooga State
    Moore, Rahim DB 6-0 208 27 6 UCLA
    36 Murphy, Ryan DB 6-0 214 24 1 Oregon State
    Rosas, Aldrick K 6-2 195 22 0 Southern Oregon
    Virgies, Daryl RB 5-11 217 1 Virginia-Lynchburg
    Wallace, Martin OT 6-6 311 26 2 Temple
    19 Wenning, Keith QB 6-3 225 26 1 Ball State
    79 Williams, Jordan DE 6-4 276 23 1 Tennessee
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

they're just players signed to future contracts that will be in training camp. Teams can have up to 90 players on the roster until they start making cuts in training camp. Most of these guys will be cut, some will make practice squad.

I did hear a beat writer talking about Jeff Feagles saying he thinks this kid Aldrick Rosas the kicker has a big leg and Feagles thinks he could win the kicking job this summer.

Gotcha. Thanks.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Don't know other than Michael Bowie is one big guy

Shh Aldrick Rosas is my secret. Evey time someone here complains "but we don't even have a kicker yet" I think to myself that we already do. Rosas has to prove it still but the kick can kick a mile. He played in division II on a national championship team and set the school record for PAT % with almost 98%. His coaches remarked on his leg strength being what they notice about him as he kept kicking the ball out of the endzone on kick offs. He also played LB in highschool in a small California town and is a big 6'2".

Here is a video of him. He kicks field goals starting at 33 yards and goes back to 69 yards (although appears to fall short of 69 yards), he makes the 63 yarder with room to spare. He also has kickoffs travelling from 77-83 yards. There is another video of him punting as well. This kid looks very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3R5UZQbZ74

Not sure how to post the video.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Veteran
    Yeah, but can he kick on side kicks !

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    Shh Aldrick Rosas is my secret. Evey time someone here complains "but we don't even have a kicker yet" I think to myself that we already do. Rosas has to prove it still but the kick can kick a mile. He played in division II on a national championship team and set the school record for PAT % with almost 98%. His coaches remarked on his leg strength being what they notice about him as he kept kicking the ball out of the endzone on kick offs. He also played LB in highschool in a small California town and is a big 6'2".

Here is a video of him. He kicks field goals starting at 33 yards and goes back to 69 yards (although appears to fall short of 69 yards), he makes the 63 yarder with room to spare. He also has kickoffs travelling from 77-83 yards. There is another video of him punting as well. This kid looks very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3R5UZQbZ74

Not sure how to post the video.

The secret is out. I've sent a mass group text to all 2 of my biggest giants fan. Huge leg, I just hope he can perform under the spot light. Imagine saving a roster spot because he can punt too. that would be ground breaking and huge for any team.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSACK View Post
    The secret is out. I've sent a mass group text to all 2 of my biggest giants fan. Huge leg, I just hope he can perform under the spot light. Imagine saving a roster spot because he can punt too. that would be ground breaking and huge for any team.
    DOH!

It is nice to have that option, although I am sure we would still carry a punter. I'm think of a trick play, fake field goal direct snap to him and punt it lol.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Don't know other than Michael Bowie is one big guy
    ........he went to Northeastern State.
    Which Northeast part of which State?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    ........he went to Northeastern State.
    Which Northeast part of which State?
    Maine? And Northwestern is in Chicago and Northwestern State in Louisiana?