+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking at the Roster....

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    you don't know who Rahim Moore is?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmRYZOuXHrA

I'm sure he's gotten better since then and learned from that big mistake.

He got gas left in his tank?
    Cut by the Browns?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

No Clue! Only know Rahim Moore and Khaled Holmes

Revis is still out there, maybe there is a chance we can pick him up for 1-2 mil. Vet signing for depth (3rd corner or back up safety) he wont have to move.

Starter
    Thanks Irish Mike. Very consistent on the videos. Nice to see the scouts beating the bushes to find unsung talent.

Rahim Moore used to be good

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    No Clue! Only know Rahim Moore and Khaled Holmes
    Yup same here. Interested now to see what this kicker can do. Great sig by the way. Can watch that all day lol.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy E View Post
    Revis is still out there, maybe there is a chance we can pick him up for 1-2 mil. Vet signing for depth (3rd corner or back up safety) he wont have to move.
    He's earning $6m guaranteed from the Jets so if he moves to the Giants he's effectively playing for free. Don't see that happening.

when did we get rahim moore? i wanted him coming out of college. he let that big play in the playoffs consume him it seems. i like DRCs leadership i think he can have that guy playing his best football here in NY (tho making any plays at all would be his best football)
    Giants fan since 1992
    Season Ticket Holder Since 2014 (Section 148)

+ Reply to Thread