+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGMen871 View Post
    Maine? And Northwestern is in Chicago and Northwestern State in Louisiana?
    Well, your response made me look it up. Northeastern State is located in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.

I learned something new this evening and I suspect most here did as well.
    No one remembers who came in second.

you don't know who Rahim Moore is?

Bench Player
    Michael Bowie is an intriguing name. He was a 7th round pick of the Seahawks in 2013, actually started a handful of games for them that year they won it all and was a plus run blocker too. He also got time at guard, so there's a little versatility which never hurts.

He hurt his shoulder during the playoff run and was gonna miss a few months so they tried waiving him hoping to stash him on IR but Cleveland claimed him and IR'd him instead. They hoped to have him for 2015 but his shoulder never healed he got IR'd again and retired in August 2016.

If he's finally over the shoulder injury he could surprise. He was rated a top 15 run blocker in 2013 by PFF, for those who care for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post

I didn't know we signed him
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well, your response made me look it up. Northeastern State is located in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.

I learned something new this evening and I suspect most here did as well.
    yes sir, I sure did. I actually misread your initial post, I thought it said Northeastern. I overlooked the "state". But out of curiousity, I did look up plain ol Northeastern University. That is in Massachusetts. Don't know why had Maine on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    I didn't know we had him either. He was actually pretty good a few yes ago and he's still young
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player
    we need a veteran in the RB spot, any news on Blount?

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    we need a veteran in the RB spot, any news on Blount?
    Personally Id rather us take either Samaje Perine or D'Onta Foreman in the draft. They would be nice power backs to pair with Perkins' finesse style of running
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I didn't know we had him either. He was actually pretty good a few yes ago and he's still young
    still early since we don't know who the draft will bring in but as of now I predict Rahim Moore makes the team - Landon Collins, Darian Thompson, Andrew Adams and Rahim Moore - Berhe out

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    they're just players signed to future contracts that will be in training camp. Teams can have up to 90 players on the roster until they start making cuts in training camp. Most of these guys will be cut, some will make practice squad.

I did hear a beat writer talking about Jeff Feagles saying he thinks this kid Aldrick Rosas the kicker has a big leg and Feagles thinks he could win the kicking job this summer.
    I was listening that day on the pod cast that day that Feagles said this kids leg is a weapon and has as good a chance to make the team as anybody. We apparently got him off the Titans roster.