+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Nassib gone

just wondering where have people seen enough of Nassib to have such strong opinions on him...

[QUOTE=TheAnalyst;2039229]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post

And Geno doesn't do either lol

How do you know Nassib can't execute it BTW
    Because I have seen him play.

And I'd also say the fact that he was cut tells you something.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    just wondering where have people seen enough of Nassib to have such strong opinions on him...
    I have often wanted to ask that question. Are they friends, relatives, Syracuse alums who watched him there or just something else altogether.

For me it is simple, he's been here 4 years. We could re-sign him for relative peanuts. The GM, HC, OC and QBC are all content to let him walk. He has drawn no interest from other clubs as a potential starter. Based on that the guy clearly doesn't have the goods and anyone who thinks that all he needs is a chance to start in order to prove he's worthy..........are delusional imo.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I have often wanted to ask that question. Are they friends, relatives, Syracuse alums who watched him there or just something else altogether.

For me it is simple, he's been here 4 years. We could re-sign him for relative peanuts. The GM, HC, OC and QBC are all content to let him walk. He has drawn no interest from other clubs as a potential starter. Based on that the guy clearly doesn't have the goods and anyone who thinks that all he needs is a chance to start in order to prove he's worthy..........are delusional imo.
    He was here for 4 seasons and did diddly squat in terms of even remotely challenging Eli Manning for the starting QB spot. At least Geno Smith has aspirations to be a starting quarterback. I'll give Geno that but not much else in terms of being a good NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    He was here for 4 seasons and did diddly squat in terms of even remotely challenging Eli Manning for the starting QB spot. At least Geno Smith has aspirations to be a starting quarterback. I'll give Geno that but not much else in terms of being a good NFL QB.
    ......and our entire coaching staff watched him for 4 years and voted NO to keeping him. I don't understand where the support comes from other than family and friends.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I'd rather keep Nassib then the other garbage they brought in.

Just the thread name should be enough, never left a mark the whole time he was here, here or not, who would know
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    It's possible that his elbow surgery will need a good year to heal and strengthen for recovery. This may be why no one has sign him. Not even Coughlin.