+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OTC currently has us at $12,716,766 cap space

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-giants

Team Cap Space: $12,716,766

Not to mention we have others way to free up money if necessary
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 03-18-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-giants

Team Cap Space: $12,716,766

Not to mention we have others way to free up money if necessary
    My vote is to sign Hankins with that. Or AP/Charles would be good mentors for Perkins.

Quote Originally Posted by dayeh33 View Post
    My vote is to sign Hankins with that. Or AP/Charles would be good mentors for Perkins.
    Would love either.

Hankins would need to CONSIDERABLY lower his demands. Not getting near 10+
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Would love either.

Hankins would need to CONSIDERABLY lower his demands. Not getting near 10+
    Dontari Poe received 9 for 1 year. Poe's numbers fell off significantly in 16 and got paid. Hankins numbers are better. 9 a year is not out of the question. I would hope the Giants could get him for cheaper than Poe, if they give him a long term deal.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...P/PoexDo00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...H/HankJo00.htm

How can this be? We are in cap hell....bazinga.

I hope they bring back Robinson. Our LBer corps is looking extremely thin right now. Would be nice to grab Hank or AP too.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    How can this be? We are in cap hell....bazinga.

I hope they bring back Robinson. Our LBer corps is looking extremely thin right now. Would be nice to grab Hank or AP too.
    I said they would going to sign JPP for around 6 for this year my numbers were close.

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    I said they would going to sign JPP for around 6 for this year my numbers were close.
    Just giving you crap man. Your thread was good with lots of effort put in, even if I disagreed with you. This $12 mil is great news though and should allow us to get 1 more piece.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

idk if Giants should lock up Hank long term. IMO whats best for both parties is a 1 year deal for Hank at like $6-7M. Let him get another season to show he can get the pay day he wants. Giants can draft his replacement in the early to mid rounds this year and then they both move on after this.

I think thats the smartest move instead of locking up all 4 lineman for 4 years

Whomever one starred this thread is a hater....lol

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    Just giving you crap man. Your thread was good with lots of effort put in, even if I disagreed with you. This $12 mil is great news though and should allow us to get 1 more piece.
    +1