+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    idk if Giants should lock up Hank long term. IMO whats best for both parties is a 1 year deal for Hank at like $6-7M. Let him get another season to show he can get the pay day he wants. Giants can draft his replacement in the early to mid rounds this year and then they both move on after this.

I think thats the smartest move instead of locking up all 4 lineman for 4 years
    I would like to see them take a chance and lock him up for 3 -4 for 8 a year 32/15 guaranteed

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-giants

Team Cap Space: $12,716,766

Not to mention we have others way to free up money if necessary
    I was looking on spotrac as well and they have the Giants with $14,549,789 cap space for the top 51, not including the rookie pool. So who knows. The JPP long term deal did open up some breathing space for the time being.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/cap/

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    I would like to see them take a chance and lock him up for 3 -4 for 8 a year 32/15 guaranteed
    If the Giants could lock Hankins up at that number, I'm all for it. If not D-line is a strength in this years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by TNGMen871 View Post
    I was looking on spotrac as well and they have the Giants with $14,549,789 cap space for the top 51, not including the rookie pool. So who knows. The JPP long term deal did open up some breathing space for the time being.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/cap/
    Doesn't include Geno, Johnson or Fluker

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Doesn't include Geno, Johnson or Fluker
    Ah, ok, thanks. Just looked at it real quick. Over the cap is staying on top of their game!

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    Whomever one starred this thread is a hater....lol
    I have a personal fan that unanimously follows me around from thread to thread, the minute I create a thread it gets one star LOL not even kidding, it's great. I don't know how they manage that but it's hilarious
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I have a personal fan that unanimously follows me around from thread to thread, the minute I create a thread it gets one star LOL not even kidding, it's great. I don't know how they manage that but it's hilarious

Talk about haters with nothing better to do.

::Twiddles my thumbs while laughing maniacally::
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    ::Twiddles my thumbs while laughing maniacally::
    lol
    Haha! I knew it!!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Almost 50 mil a year on the DLine alone for the next 4 years? No thanks, unless that DLine is Von Miller, Gerald McCoy, JJ Watt, and Von Miller

If we were gonna spend that on a DT we might as well have gotten Nick Fairley, an actual 3 tech