+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd like them to

#1. Sign Hankins and draft a pass rushing lb like Red****. OR Draft Caleb Brantley in the 2nd or Jaleel Johnson in the 3rd
    #2. Unfortunately Flowers is our LTD
    #3. Not really any good fa MLB out there
    #4 I'd like for us to draft Damone Kazee or Ahkello Witherspoon in the mid rounds of the draft
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    #2 LT It's Flowers like it or not.
    People won't believe it until after week 2 this year when PFF has Flowers as the #5 best LT in the league lol.

1- Sign Hank and hit up the draft. Regardless of Hank my man Snacks only plays two downs so we can use all the help we can get.
    2- Flowers. They will pick someone up in the draft as depth/competition.
    3- Draft. This is such a deep LB class and we are so thin we will have no choice but to add pieces. Hope in the 1st or 2nd round we grab someone like Cunningham or Raekwon McMillan. Also bring back Robinson.
    4- We probably have the best 3 CB combo in the league and people worry about this. I'm more worried about back up RG/C/RB/TE/OLB than I am about a #4 CB. We will grab someone late in the draft or undrafted and they will compete with the other similar guys on the team (Hunter, Deayon).
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (75) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (43) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

1. Let Hankins walk and draft a DT in the first 3 rounds.
    2. Sign Clady to a 1 year deal
    3. Draft Zach Cunningham.
    4 Acquire more depth through the draft. We need to go DT, Tackle, Linebacker, DE.

a 2nd RB that can run with some size and power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I'd like them to

#1. Sign Hankins and draft a pass rushing lb like Red****. OR Draft Caleb Brantley in the 2nd or Jaleel Johnson in the 3rd
    #2. Unfortunately Flowers is our LTD
    #3. Not really any good fa MLB out there
    #4 I'd like for us to draft Damone Kazee or Ahkello Witherspoon in the mid rounds of the draft
    Witherspoon definitely a good edge rusher. He can get to the QB. I think he is going to move up into the late second early third.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Witherspoon definitely a good edge rusher. He can get to the QB. I think he is going to move up into the late second early third.
    Huh

Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    Huh
    My bad had him confused with Tanoh Kpassagnon too many to think about

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    My bad had him confused with Tanoh Kpassagnon too many to think about
    Ahh ok gotcha.

Tanoh has been compared to JPP a lot by NFL scouts. Go with Tanoh if he's available in round 3. We need insurance and Okwara isn't good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    I know that you can "never have too many pass rushers", and I agree with that, but the Giants have spent more money on DE than probably any team in the league, plus we have depth guys already like Diggy and Oakwara.

The first few picks should be on offensive players, namely linemen and maybe a RB. DE is less of a priority for us in this draft.
    it's a deep DE class they they probably can get a 1st or 2nd round talent in the third, Diggy has done nothing not good against the run which was his staple coming out and has shown know pass rush what so ever,agree if the right OL or TE falls to them they should jump if not they might go D with the 23rd pick then go O in the second and third rounds, RB class is deep also along with TE.