+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: In both their actions and words in this offseason, the Giants are sending a clear message to Eli....

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    Ill set the over/under on when we see the first "start Geno" thread at week 6, what do you guys got?
    I'll take the under. I expect them to pop up during preseason

  2. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY near Lake Ontario
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Not in that game he wasn't.
    Sadly no he wasn't.

  3. #103
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY near Lake Ontario
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Week 6? The first non tight spiral eli throws will start the "why dont we give Geno a shot" threads. But Elli will probably also do something boneheaded like throw a pick on his first pass before throwing for 380 yards
    It won't come from me.

  4. #104
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bolton Landing
    Posts
    24,355
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Week 6? The first non tight spiral eli throws will start the "why dont we give Geno a shot" threads. But Elli will probably also do something boneheaded like throw a pick on his first pass before throwing for 380 yards
    What are you talking about Week 6? He never throws a tight spiral.

  5. #105
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    26,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    What are you talking about Week 6? He never throws a tight spiral.
    this is a pretty tight spiral


  6. #106
    Veteran Glaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    this is a pretty tight spiral

    That doesn't count it was a meaningless game.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    this is a pretty tight spiral

    .
    If you let it run, the next video is the pass to Tyree.
    Sweet memories.

  8. #108
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    Ill set the over/under on when we see the first "start Geno" thread at week 6, what do you guys got?
    Are there 6 preseason games now?

  9. #109
    Lmao @ some of these comments, well done

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts