Their offer is $7 million
    Brandon Walsh : 10:23 am : link
    per year.

1 and 7
    hitdog42 : 10:45 am : link
    was made before JPP

not sure where we stand post JPP

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=550637

Wow...they offered him $7 mil/year. Seems like a lot to me. Hankins would be nuts not to take that, if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why wouldnt they just look at their hours an hours of game and practice film? 'Why should any pro team need of use PFF??
    Because PFF is solely/primarily a data mining and statistical analysis organization who has access to the same game films. Why waste and tie up time and money to data mine and analyze the data if an organization has already done it and provides it for free?! just need an internal resource to check the veracity of said data and then onto the organization stakeholders for their personal interpretation.

7 per is too much for Hankins. They should be putting that money into the OL. You can draft an adequate DT in this draft pretty easily that won't cost very much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
    7 per is too much for Hankins. They should be putting that money into the OL. You can draft an adequate DT in this draft pretty easily that won't cost very much at all.
    He should be making half of what snacks makes.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
    I agree this is probably too much for Hankins, especially since they could replace him with a draft pick. However, I don't see any OL help that they could bring in.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

I think he will wind up getting $8m a year like I have said from day 1. Snacks contract messed with his mind. Seems like most money this offseason is going to the other trench though in the Guards and Tackles.

Wait till we play this game with Pugh next year. I see him asking $12m a year easy.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/843806683986124801

Hard for me to copy/paste a tweet but to sum it up. Giants have an offer in the table, he wants more, no ones offered, Giants want an answer.

Edit: hard to copy a tweet from my phone.
    I will say I used to be really bad at copy and pasting but I have gotten good at it over the years,
    Ian Rapoport‏
    Verified account
    @RapSheet
    Follow

More
    1 of the top FAs -- #Giants DT Jonathan Hankins -- has tried for weeks to beat NYG's standing offer. Hasn't done it yet. They want an answer

Retweets

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think he will wind up getting $8m a year like I have said from day 1. Snacks contract messed with his mind. Seems like most money this offseason is going to the other trench though in the Guards and Tackles.

Wait till we play this game with Pugh next year. I see him asking $12m a year easy.
    +1

Poe received 9 so 8 is not unreasonable for a stout run stuffer.

Quote Originally Posted by dillyyo1972 View Post
    The fact that he had such great players around him and didn't show more dominance might be an issue. Snacks routinely took on doubles so some might wonder why he didn't do better and likely won't pay him due to that. He needs to realize that he has 3 potential All-pro lineman with him and should sign the Giants offer. We will likely get much more down the road if it all works out as planed.
    he should before they realize it's to high and dos it some to say 5mill per.

Kinda hoping that he doesn't take it and we move on to be honest. I don't think he is worth that! I won't be upset if he takes the offer though BUT I think he is very replaceable !