+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran

[QUOTE=Dave Brown;2039657]According to Mike Francesa.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch

"According To Mike Francesa" is Latin for "wanna hear something really stupid?"
    My dog is laying next to me snoring, and what's coming out of his mouth is STILL smarter than anything Francesa has said in 25 years on the air!!!!!!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Geno Smith for 1 year $2 million and probably none of it or very little of it guaranteed? He may not even make the 53-man roster then, especially if the Giants do draft a QB. lol

It could one of those Josh Freeman things signed in April, cut in May and Freeman just walks away with some not so hard-earned free signing bonus money to look for another team and contract.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 03-20-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    If that's the case, they may want to try a little harder than bringing in Geno... just saying...
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Geno Smith for 1 year $2 million and probably none of it or very little of it guaranteed? He may not even make the 53-man roster then, especially if the Giants do draft a QB. lol
    I'm hoping for your second sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    I'm hoping for your second sentence.
    Reflecting on the Giants' one month signing of Josh Freeman, I think I can rest easy on Geno ever actually being in an important regular season game for the Giants cause Eli is injured. If that happens, the season is lost anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    According to Mike Francesa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NLPMOFqla4

Thoughts?
    my thought is you created a thread already about this topic
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

At one point he was thought of as being a starter and a savior of the Jets, maybe it comes together with the Giants.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Reflecting on the Giants' one month signing of Josh Freeman, I think I can rest easy on Geno ever actually being in an important regular season game for the Giants cause Eli is injured. If that happens, the season is lost anyway.
    What the heck happened to Freeman? When he came in with Tampa Bay, he looked like the second coming of Roman Gabriel or Mark Rypien. Had a good game against NYG as a backup(with Tampa Bay), and then shortly after just seemed to become disenchanted with football and life.

I really want the Giants to take advantage of this draft opportunity to take a developmental QB. It is widely thought that many QBs go wrong by how they are "brought along" or rushed to play. The list is long of guys who were supposed to be world beaters, but went on to fail miserably. Right now it's clear the Giants are giving Eli a 2 yr window to put the 5th Trophy in the case(his 3rd ring). I'm not excited about Geno taking over. I am excited about a young raw talent learning behind a Pro's Pro. It could make all the difference in the world in his, and the teams future.

[QUOTE=bigblue58;2039695]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    According to Mike Francesa.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch

"According To Mike Francesa" is Latin for "wanna hear something really stupid?"
    My dog is laying next to me snoring, and what's coming out of his mouth is STILL smarter than anything Francesa has said in 25 years on the air!!!!!!
    lol rasmen calls him the sports pope lol.wind bag.