+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants sign Antwon Blake..

Quote Originally Posted by Giggling View Post
    In my personal OPINION, I thought Keenan played SOLID, did his job, but didn't flash necessarily. His contribution on ST was SOLID as well.
    well we had one of the top defenses in the NFL last year what like at least top 10? so in that department Reese did good! we have to keep the defense intact, fix the offensive line get a power running back and a tight end. if we do all that we will be playoff contenders yet again. we can do some of that in free agency the rest in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    just playing devils advocate here, but what did most think of the Keenon Robinson signing last year? how did that turn out?
    obviously Reese saw something he liked in him and I am glad I don't have a job evaluating talent in the NFL because I would stink at it honestly. there's a reason I am sitting here on my couch and Reese is where he is.
    Hes a rare type of player (prototype 43 WLBl who excells in coverage) loved it and think he needs to be brought back, but he was known to have potential before he came to us, 2 years before we signed him he turned in a great season and became very popular amongst redskin fans, then I believe injuries became a concern but he played in all 16 games for us last year and I thought he played very well for what he's tasked with, he was an overlooked key piece to our pass D

Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    Is Revis really that outta shape that we had to sign this guy
    He sucks, and he likes to beat up kids.. allegedly (Jim Rome voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Giggling View Post
    I just happen to have a friend who is a BIG Steelers fan who ROUTINELY mentioned how bad Blake (and the Steelers' secondary in general) was, it MAY just be one man's OPINION though. He MAY have played better with the Titans, that I DON'T have any clue.
    http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/201...-titans-giants

Doesn't look good for Titans either. I don't know why they added him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    I'd rather bring back Cody Sensabaugh.....He didn't do anything egregious while here
    he plays for the steelers now,,,,,i think this kid is more of a special teamer,,,the reason he was brought in.

Veteran
    Camp player

Quote Originally Posted by fifthavephil View Post
    Camp player
    I would rather see Lineman Mangold or a RB like Blount or just bring back Big Hank
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Remember Giants CB Elvis Patterson, who got burned so often that his nickname was "Toast"? He tried to turn it around by saying that the nickname meant that he was "the toast of the town".

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    Hahahahaha

NFL's most burnt corner. That's a hell of an endorsement.
    You remember "toast" from the Parcells era, don't you Roswell?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bring in bodies likely to COMPETE!

+ Reply to Thread