+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    I'd rather bring back Cody Sensabaugh.....He didn't do anything egregious while here

Cody signed with the steelers and I prefer Cody also.

Hopefully we can find someone in the draft.

Is Revis really that outta shape that we had to sign this guy

He doesn't go by Antwon Blake anymore last year he changed his name to Valentino so essentially his name is Valentino Blake. How was he last year? He was on Pittsburg last year wasn't Pittsburg supposed to have one of the top defenses in the league? how was Pittsburg's secondary?

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    He doesn't go by Antwon Blake anymore last year he changed his name to Valentino so essentially his name is Valentino Blake. How was he last year? He was on Pittsburg last year wasn't Pittsburg supposed to have one of the top defenses in the league? how was Pittsburg's secondary?
    He was not on Pittsburgh last year.

Most likely another st body and/or competition for 4th or 5th cb.there's no guarantee that he will even make the team. No reason to ***** about it.

part of the 90 man roster.....

no big deal
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    He was not on Pittsburgh last year.
    So essentially he joined the Steelers in September 2013 and was with them for 3 years, was the Steelers defense any good in any year from 2013 through 2016? Just trying to gauge If he had any good yers just trying to justify the move as more then just a warm body in camp or practice squad?

"Pittsburgh Steelers[edit]
    On September 2, 2013, Blake was claimed on waivers by the Steelers. Blake would remain on the team over the next 3 seasons. He gathered his first interception during a Week 8, 2014 game against the Colts, picking off Andrew Luck.
    In 2015, Blake became a starter. Though the Steeler pass defense was one of its worst in decades, Blake played a role. During Week 5, he picked off Philip Rivers, and ran it 70 yards for his first pick-six. He would have 2 more picks during the year, one in a Week 8 loss to the Bengals, and one against the Bengals in the Wild Card game."

also the Steelers are usually pretty good...

So essentially he joined the Steelers in September 2013 and was with them for 3 years, was the Steelers defense any good in any year from 2013 through 2016? Just trying to gauge If he had any good yers just trying to justify the move as more then just a warm body in camp or practice squad?

"Pittsburgh Steelers[edit]
    On September 2, 2013, Blake was claimed on waivers by the Steelers. Blake would remain on the team over the next 3 seasons. He gathered his first interception during a Week 8, 2014 game against the Colts, picking off Andrew Luck.
    In 2015, Blake became a starter. Though the Steeler pass defense was one of its worst in decades, Blake played a role. During Week 5, he picked off Philip Rivers, and ran it 70 yards for his first pick-six. He would have 2 more picks during the year, one in a Week 8 loss to the Bengals, and one against the Bengals in the Wild Card game."

also the Steelers are usually pretty good...
    I just happen to have a friend who is a BIG Steelers fan who ROUTINELY mentioned how bad Blake (and the Steelers' secondary in general) was, it MAY just be one man's OPINION though. He MAY have played better with the Titans, that I DON'T have any clue.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Giggling View Post
    I just happen to have a friend who is a BIG Steelers fan who ROUTINELY mentioned how bad Blake (and the Steelers' secondary in general) was, it MAY just be one man's OPINION though. He MAY have played better with the Titans, that I DON'T have any clue.
    just playing devils advocate here, but what did most think of the Keenon Robinson signing last year? how did that turn out?
    obviously Reese saw something he liked in him and I am glad I don't have a job evaluating talent in the NFL because I would stink at it honestly. there's a reason I am sitting here on my couch and Reese is where he is.
    Last edited by Donnie Yen; 03-20-2017 at 06:53 PM.

just playing devils advocate here, but what did most think of the Keenon Robinson signing last year? how did that turn out?
    obviously Reese saw something he liked in him and I am glad I don't have a job evaluating talent in the NFL because I would stink at it honestly. there's a reason I am sitting here on my couch and Reese is where he is.
    In my personal OPINION, I thought Keenan played SOLID, did his job, but didn't flash necessarily. His contribution on ST was SOLID as well.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★