+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli told receivers run the right route or your not getting the ball. YOU GO BOY

Warner asked - In the past some of the inconsistencies or forcing balls when you shouldn't have, so what changed...

He said that " Well i think some of it comes with our receiving core, we give a lot of options to our receivers and they can break in, break out or run through the middle and all of a sudden i see one something one way hey he is about to break it in and all of a sudden it breaks it out and hey i think i can still fit it in there. And so you get in trouble so what do you do in that situation do you tuck and run or do you still throw to him even though he is doing the wrong thing but i can throw it in there, and that is where the interceptions come from.

I told my receivers if you make a mistake your are not getting the ball so learn what to do and you will get more catches and we give you a lot of options to get open and if you do something i am not expecting then I am not throwing it to you. "

Then Warner said I always said never fool the QB - Eli said " Thats right"

We have a winner boys. Love it. About time.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Eli told receivers run the right route or your not getting the ball. YOU GO BOY

Here is the Vid: [link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d826a6c3b/Super-Sunday-Sitdown-Eli-Manning?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Re: Eli told receivers run the right route or your not getting the ball. YOU GO BOY

Outstanding...true leader. Thanks for sharing.

Bench Player

Eli is the Old Man now and these Kid Receivers are going to do what the Old Man says.

Good to know. Thanks....
    and good thing to know that Eli is showing who's boss.
    GO BLUE!!

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Warner asked - In the past some of the inconsistencies or forcing balls when you shouldn't have, so what changed... He said that " Well i think some of it comes with our receiving core, we give a lot of options to our receivers and they can break in, break out or run through the middle and all of a sudden i see one something one way hey he is about to break it in and all of a sudden it breaks it out and hey i think i can still fit it in there. And so you get in trouble so what do you do in that situation do you tuck and run or do you still throw to him even though he is doing the wrong thing but i can throw it in there, and that is where the interceptions come from. I told my receivers if you make a mistake your are not getting the ball so learn what to do and you will get more catches and we give you a lot of options to get open and if you do something i am not expecting then I am not throwing it to you. " Then Warner said I always said never fool the QB - Eli said " Thats right" We have a winner boys. Love it. About time.[/quote]Save for the passive-aggressive response good read.

Great question by KW- "What brings more pressure, the name on the front of your jersey or the name on the back of your jersey?"

Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?

[quote user="gmen0820"]Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?[/quote]Didnt exactly say. I assume prior to this season or the start of the season.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Veteran

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="gmen0820"]Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?[/quote]Didnt exactly say. I assume prior to this season or the start of the season.[/quote]

This is last week. They talked about the superbowl and everything.