+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land

Raider fans get screwed by Davis

I feel bad for the Raider fans and hope they boycott all the games played in Oakland until the move to Las Vegas.

Don't love something that won't love you back.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

It sucks for Raider fans, but the city of Oakland (or anywhere else) absolutely should not be footing the bill for a new stadium.

Banned
    Never liked the move to Los Angeles three decades ago, and I don't like this.

The Raiders belong in Oakland.

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    I agree that Oakland taxpayers should not pay for the stadium.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

I feel bad for the fans, thats who really suffers from this one. No teams should make the tax payers pay for the stadium, to me its just ridiculous to do that knowing what kind of money it is going to bring the owner.

If the Raiders were to move anywhere it SHOULD be LA, at least there are Raider fans there.... They should have moved the Chargers to Vegas
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I disagree with what most of you are saying in here. I do agree that the Raiders belong in Oakland. However, that city had over a decade to come up with a stadium plan that would have worked for both sides. Instead, the city of Oakland (not its citizens but its government) only started getting proposals together and tried to do things when the team's threats to leave became very real. I have been to the Oakland Coliseum 5 times (2 times for football and 3 times for baseball) and it is by far the WORST stadium that I have ever attended a pro game to. It is even worse than old Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia and Qualcomm in San Diego.
    No one likes a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I feel bad for the fans, thats who really suffers from this one. No teams should make the tax payers pay for the stadium, to me its just ridiculous to do that knowing what kind of money it is going to bring the owner.

If the Raiders were to move anywhere it SHOULD be LA, at least there are Raider fans there.... They should have moved the Chargers to Vegas
    I agree that fans should not have to pay for a stadium. However, Mark Davis is not your typical owner. He isn't even a billionaire and he solely depends on Raiders football for income. There's no way that he could finance a stadium on his own.
    No one likes a snitch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    I agree that Oakland taxpayers should not pay for the stadium.

A big fat PLUS ONE!!!! +1

Let the billionaire owners pay!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    I agree that fans should not have to pay for a stadium. However, Mark Davis is not your typical owner. He isn't even a billionaire and he solely depends on Raiders football for income. There's no way that he could finance a stadium on his own.

Mark Davis couldn't get a low interest loan from the NFL with all their billions?

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Mark Davis couldn't get a low interest loan from the NFL with all their billions?
    Apparently not. The NFL has had it out for the Raiders for as long as I can remember. That grudge didn't die with Al Davis.
    No one likes a snitch.