+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    Apparently not. The NFL has had it out for the Raiders for as long as I can remember. That grudge didn't die with Al Davis.

Couldn't and refuse to are two different things..

They definitely "could", but don't want to. Not just because it's the Davis family, they just don't want to loan their money to any NFL owner. They'd rather have their billionaire owner(s) rape their local state governments instead.

it is by far the WORST stadium that I have ever attended a pro game to. It is even worse than old Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia and Qualcomm in San Diego.
    Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

That was by far the worst professional sports stadium Ive ever been to, it was waaay worse than the Nassau Coliseum, and that place was a landfill
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

That was by far the worst professional sports stadium Ive ever been to, it was waaay worse than the Nassau Coliseum, and that place was a landfill

Please... The Barn wasn't state of the art, but it wasn't a landfill. The Barn still had plenty of life in it and it was much, much better than the "State of the Art" Black Dungeon that they play in now in Crooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Please... The Barn wasn't state of the art, but it wasn't a landfill. The Barn still had plenty of life in it and it was much, much better than the "State of the Art" Black Dungeon that they play in now in Crooklyn.
    Being a Rangers fan, ANY arena that the isles ever play in will be a dump in my eyes, LOL
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

It's not pretty but they also have the worse attendance in the league.

Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

Yes, worse than Qualcomm. The game and tailgate experience in Oakland is cool since their fans are bat crazy. The concessions and the seats are a joke from a fan standpoint. Their facilities there are also amongst the worst according to former and current players.
    No one likes a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I was a Teamster for years at the Mausoleum in the loading docks and behind the scenes and the place was a dump. The public bathrooms above the loading dock would leak through the ceilings, the support columns had huge cracks. The crowd during hockey games was full of life and loud but that's because they were all on top of each other
    1. Forrest Lamp
    2. Raekwon McMillan
    3. Jake Butt

Banned
    Being a Rangers fan, ANY arena that the isles ever play in will be a dump in my eyes, LOL

Ok, that I can understand.

As an Islanders fan, I don't choose to see the letters, MSG stand for Madison Square Garden, but rather represent Mighty Satan's Garden instead..

Banned
    Yes, worse than Qualcomm. The game and tailgate experience in Oakland is cool since their fans are bat crazy. The concessions and the seats are a joke from a fan standpoint. Their facilities there are also amongst the worst according to former and current players.

The worst stadium I ever set foot in was not far from the Oakland Coliseum, which was Candlestick Park. I didn't see a 49ers game there, I saw a Giants baseball game there, on June 30, 1989. It was Fireworks Night. I wish it was Fireplace Night that night because we froze our asses off on that COLD summer night!!! What a dump that stadium was!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    I was a Teamster for years at the Mausoleum in the loading docks and behind the scenes and the place was a dump. The public bathrooms above the loading dock would leak through the ceilings, the support columns had huge cracks. The crowd during hockey games was full of life and loud but that's because they were all on top of each other

I'm sure the Barclays Center doesn't have any of those leaking issues that you mentioned, and I will confess that the bathrooms at Barclays are far and above superior over the bathrooms at The Barn...

With that said, I'll take The Barn over The Black Dungeon any day of the week!!