+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I'm sure the Barclays Center doesn't have any of those leaking issues that you mentioned, and I will confess that the bathrooms at Barclays are far and above superior over the bathrooms at The Barn...

With that said, I'll take The Barn over The Black Dungeon any day of the week!!
    Never been to the Barclays. I'm a Rangers fan but I will say the Islanders do not belong in Brooklyn, they belong in LI
    1. Forrest Lamp
    2. Raekwon McMillan
    3. Jake Butt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Never been to the Barclays. I'm a Rangers fan but I will say the Islanders do not belong in Brooklyn, they belong in LI

A BIG FAT PLUS ONE (+1) to that!

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    I feel bad for the Raider fans and hope they boycott all the games played in Oakland until the move to Las Vegas.

Don't love something that won't love you back.
    lol at an emotional bond with an entertainment sports franchise. No one in pro sports gives a damn about any of you.
    I lived my whole life in Pasadena ,outside of Los Angeles. Raiders/Rams...teams move, thats life, get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Never liked the move to Los Angeles three decades ago, and I don't like this.

The Raiders belong in Oakland.
    apparently not. Cardinals belong in Chicago.. Rams belong in Cleveland, Lakers belong in Minn.

its just a sports franchise, nothing important to reality

Starter
    Arlington Texas. OOOps Iam supposed to say Dallas Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    apparently not. Cardinals belong in Chicago.. Rams belong in Cleveland, Lakers belong in Minn.

its just a sports franchise, nothing important to reality
    You forgot Cowboys belong in Dallas, not Arlington. Redskins belong in Boston, Giants, and Jets belong in New York City. Not East Rutherford New Jersey. Colts belong in Baltimore. Ravens belong in Cleveland, Bills belong in Buffalo, not Orchard Park.
    And before you argue about Cowboys. Cotton Bowl still stands, and is still used. They can build 2 brand new Baseball parks in NYC. They can build an NFL quality stadium in New York City.
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.