View Poll Results: How Do You Watch Giants Games?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season Ticket Holder: At Every Home Game

0 0%
  • I Go To Games When I Can Get Tickets

0 0%
  • I Watch At Home On TV Comfortably

13 81.25%
  • I Don't Watch Giants Games I'm a Dallas Fan

0 0%
  • **** Dallas

3 18.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Do You Watch Giants Games?

Which describes you best?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Sometimes at home, sometimes at the sports bar

When they're within striking distance, I'll go to the game
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Usually screaming and throwing things

Only on TV, never had the money or connections to get tickets. Used to have a good size group to watch with, and we'd always have a friendly touch game in the parking lot, pool, darts before and between games on Sundays. Miss all that, but now my wife has gotten interested in paying attention and hating the Cowboys together.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Only on TV, never had the money or connections to get tickets. Used to have a good size group to watch with, and we'd always have a friendly touch game in the parking lot, pool, darts before and between games on Sundays. Miss all that, but now my wife has gotten interested in paying attention and hating the Cowboys together.

You've never been to a home game? Man, you can't replace the scent of tailgate when you pull into the parking lot.....it's the best thing in the world...kinda.
    But also, all the stupid bull**** that happens here, at a game all fans are happy and cool with everyone, at least that's my experience.
    JR, you got to go to a game.....hell, I'll get some tix and you meet me there....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

TV mostly, but I do go to a game once and a while. I prefer not paying $20 bucks for a beer and a hot dog and waiting on line to use the restroom.
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 04-03-2017 at 02:21 PM.

TV

I'm way too poor to fly to Jersey let alone buy a ticket. Also i'm a dog, so that'd be awkward.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    TV

I'm way too poor to fly to Jersey let alone buy a ticket. Also i'm a dog, so that'd be awkward.
    Sit Rudy! Sit! On my face.

TV. I'm a misplaced New Yorker and make do. I am going to make it to a game in California this year. I have been to Met Life and the old Giants stadium in the past on several occasions, including the flipper Anderson walk off when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    TV

"Y'all supposed to be some high rollers and y'all broke."

Deebo from Friday.