View Poll Results: How Do You Watch Giants Games?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season Ticket Holder: At Every Home Game

0 0%
  • I Go To Games When I Can Get Tickets

0 0%
  • I Watch At Home On TV Comfortably

13 81.25%
  • I Don't Watch Giants Games I'm a Dallas Fan

0 0%
  • **** Dallas

3 18.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Do You Watch Giants Games?

Now that I am back in Jersey want to start going to some games.

Surprising no season ticket holders here.....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

How is tuning into the game via spiritual meditation and a radio in the backgorund not an option?

Well it could be, but then I'd have to include options like "I go to my mother in laws house and raid her liquar cabininet in the basement next to the washer dryer while I watch on the the 1986 tv that looks like a bookshelf".....etc.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

I rarely watch with anyone else, occasionally with a friend or small group of friends but never with strangers. Most often I watch alone cursing in my TV room while wearing out the floor from pacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I rarely watch with anyone else, occasionally with a friend or small group of friends but never with strangers. Most often I watch alone cursing in my TV room while wearing out the floor from pacing.
    That's the worst when you get some unexpected company that just shows up at kickoff and they are casual fans who talk through the game. Your wife doesn't want you to be rude and go in another room but gets embarrassed when you tell them to shut up or go somewhere else or when you scare everyone yelling like a crazy person
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    I watch from my couch, because I can't throw my remote when I'm at the games!
    Bathroom is closer, snacks are cheaper, and I don't think people at the stadium would appreciate me being on my phone, with my brother for the entire game....which I am....every game, from kick off to the final tick....since 1974, when he got stationed at Charleston AFB and loved SC so much, he never left!
    Where do the years go?? 1974.......damn!
    That's how I was with my dad before he passed. Every second analyzing and scrutinizing every play lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    i live in arkansas. but don't doubt my loyalty. if i was anywhere close i'd be at every home game. since i was 10, in '82. and im not the only one, i find a few other diehard giants fans here now and then.

+ Reply to Thread