+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Draft Party Info?

I received a little slip in the mail a few weeks ago with a the Draft Party date and location, but it said "More details to follow". Still haven't heard or seen anything yet about the Draft Party, where it will be exactly in the stadium, and if they will have anything on Day 2 or Day 3. What have they done in the past couple years in terms of other days and what you can do? I went to a few draft parties probably close to ten years ago and they were fun but that was when the Draft was on all day Saturday.

Tough to have a big party on a Thursday night for me..

Starter
    I went last year. They basically had concessions opened, and had the TV show live from outside the stadium. Probably not making the trip this year. 23rd pick will be a lot of waiting around. Gotta get up for work the next day. If you go, have fun!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    I went last year. They basically had concessions opened, and had the TV show live from outside the stadium. Probably not making the trip this year. 23rd pick will be a lot of waiting around. Gotta get up for work the next day. If you go, have fun!

Is it worth going to, if you don't have to work the next day?

Starter
    That depends.
    if I had a small kid who I wanted to share the experience of seeing the stadium with, yes. If you have a good time tailgating at a preseason game, because you are always looking for an excuse to tailgate and talk Giants Football, then yes. I put myself in the latter category last year. I think I will stay away this year. Other than those two scenarios, I don't think so.

I went a couple times when the Draft was all day on Saturday. Since they started the Thursday night Round 1 crap, I wouldn't bother.

Is there a party/event on Saturday April 29th too?
    '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Quote Originally Posted by Greatone80 View Post
    Is there a party/event on Saturday April 29th too?
    No, there is an event at MetLife that afternoon. Monster Energy AMA Supercross.