+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Ahmad bradshaw trying to jump start NFL career

he was apparently at some spring league for players looking to do just that. Nothing but love for this guy,,a true giant.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...spring-league/

Wow ... this made me sad

The guy ran harder than most of the Giants' RBs after him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    he has to be one of the best 7th round picks in the history of the draft. He was a major contributor during 2 super bowl runs. not sure too many other 7th rounders can say that...wish this team on a whole played with heart and desire.

Veteran
    my wifes favorite giant of all time. she calls him little shorty for some reason. even though hes not really short for his position. guess she was comparing him to jacobs.

she bashed andre williams the entire time he was here for having his number. i was bashing him too but not for the number.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Most? I can't think of 1 RB we've had since him that ran half as good or a tenth as ferocious

Will always be a favorite

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LTMVP View Post
    my wifes favorite giant of all time. she calls him little shorty for some reason. even though hes not really short for his position. guess she was comparing him to jacobs.

she bashed andre williams the entire time he was here for having his number. i was bashing him too but not for the number.
    He really didn't deserve that number

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Lesson to all: "Save your money."
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Veteran
    fun fact,,bradshaw is the only player in NFL history to lead two super bowl games in rushing.

Veteran
    One of my most memorable times as a Giants fan was the 2007 Bills game. My kids were teenagers and wanted to go down behind the Giants bench before the Kickoff. Bradshaw at that point was just returning KOs. I shouted to him, "Ahmad you are going to run one back today", he looked our way and nodded and smiled. The kids were thrilled he acknowledged us(so did Tuck), and it was magical to watch Bradshaw take that 2nd half handoff for 88 yard TD while the snow swirled in the air. He didn't run a kickoff back but a star was born that day. Not much more Rueben Droughns after that.
    Completely agree the best Giants 7th round pick. He ran angry and his fiery sideline behavior motivated the team.