+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-Pro
    More crap "journalism."

According to the article the season starts April 15th and the duration of the season is 20 days, which is May 4th. It also claims the games end one day before the draft so these players can be picked, but the draft starts April 27th?

Looks to me like Florio just wanted to make fun of former NFL players and didn't care about what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    More crap "journalism."

According to the article the season starts April 15th and the duration of the season is 20 days, which is May 4th. It also claims the games end one day before the draft so these players can be picked, but the draft starts April 27th?

Looks to me like Florio just wanted to make fun of former NFL players and didn't care about what he wrote.
    Florio has had inconsistency in many of the articles he has written before. There is no way, in any world, a 20 day season can start on April 15th, and end by April 27th-29th. Maybe Florio was drunk when he wrote the article? Or maybe he thinks that the league and players got their hands on a flux capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts of power.

Aaron jones reminds me of Bradshaw>>>> http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2046947

He was the team Captain. The Giants love to draft Captains. And just like Bradshaw, He hates being tackled. he Gets the extra yards it seems like every single time Dude fights to stay on his feet and keep going just like Bradshaw... Giants fans would love this guy I think. Check him out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    fun fact,,bradshaw is the only player in NFL history to lead two super bowl games in rushing.
    What?? No way

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGMen871 View Post
    Florio has had inconsistency in many of the articles he has written before. There is no way, in any world, a 20 day season can start on April 15th, and end by April 27th-29th. Maybe Florio was drunk when he wrote the article? Or maybe he thinks that the league and players got their hands on a flux capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts of power.
    He knows most people wont call him on his BS. Which is pretty much how most of the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    fun fact,,bradshaw is the only player in NFL history to lead two super bowl games in rushing.
    7 other players have lead the Super Bowl in rushing more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    One of my most memorable times as a Giants fan was the 2007 Bills game. My kids were teenagers and wanted to go down behind the Giants bench before the Kickoff. Bradshaw at that point was just returning KOs. I shouted to him, "Ahmad you are going to run one back today", he looked our way and nodded and smiled. The kids were thrilled he acknowledged us(so did Tuck), and it was magical to watch Bradshaw take that 2nd half handoff for 88 yard TD while the snow swirled in the air. He didn't run a kickoff back but a star was born that day. Not much more Rueben Droughns after that.
    Completely agree the best Giants 7th round pick. He ran angry and his fiery sideline behavior motivated the team.
    this is a great story, he is one of my all time favorites as well. that jump spike was always fun to see

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    7 other players have lead the Super Bowl in rushing more than once.
    lol whoops
    1. Forrest Lamp
    2. Raekwon McMillan
    3. Jake Butt

Bench Player

My favorite player for a while.