+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Tony Romo should be remembered for 2 things

  1. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,264
    get ready for 2 more *** whoopings next year bro.

  2. #12
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,335
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    0 conference championship appearances in a decade

    2-7 record in elimination games

    Will he be in attendance for Eli Manning's HOF induction ceremony?

    Interesting. Since we all know that teams - not individuals - win games, I would think it would be something more constructive than this. Maybe something along the lines of him being an UDFA that signed with the Dallas Cowboys and worked hard to become one the top QBs in the league during his tenure as a pro.

    Good guy and damn good player. That's two things I will remember him for.
    .

  3. #13
    Veteran Glaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Interesting. Maybe something along the lines of him being an UDFA that signed with the Dallas Cowboys and worked hard to become one the top QBs in the league during his tenure as a pro.

    Good guy and damn good player. That's two things I will remember him for.
    .
    Very true, but don't say you won't remember him losing to us 3 times in must games which lead to our rings.

  4. #14
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaw View Post
    Very true, but don't say you won't remember him losing to us 3 times in must games which lead to our rings.
    What I remember is the Giants winning.

  5. #15
    Veteran Glaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What I remember is the Giants winning.
    That's right, who remembers beating division foes in must win games on the way to a SB victory. Let me remind you and others if they forgot. In 2007 we beat the 13-3 Dallas team, in Dallas, that already beat us twice and had 10+ pro bowlers on the team. We beat Dallas twice in the 2011 season, both must win games, the second one in a winner in loser out game. I remember, we were in and they were out. Oh, the Dallas QB? Romo.

  6. #16
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaw View Post
    That's right, who remembers beating division foes in must win games on the way to a SB victory. Let me remind you and others if they forgot. In 2007 we beat the 13-3 Dallas team, in Dallas, that already beat us twice and had 10+ pro bowlers on the team. We beat Dallas twice in the 2011 season, both must win games, the second one in a winner in loser out game. I remember, we were in and they were out. Oh, the Dallas QB? Romo.
    I don't care that much.

    Whoever we beat on the way to a championship is just a team in the way.

  7. #17
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    4,272
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    Romo is remembered as a giants killer
    The "Giants Killer" was 8-7 against the Giants, including 0-1 in the Playoffs.

  8. #18
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Arlington Texas. OOOps Iam supposed to say Dallas Texas
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    The "Giants Killer" was 8-7 against the Giants, including 0-1 in the Playoffs.
    Actually the only place Rhomo was a "Killer" is Jerrah's gloryhole.
    8-7 ain't killing nothing. It's mediocre.
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts