+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    And a strong D will always beat them.

    Not if you have a strong D yourself.
    Last edited by CRF11504; 04-21-2017 at 04:08 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Not really the best lesson to takeaway seeing how this team dropped 6 passes against you in the playoffs, and didn't have a pass rush to compete.
    exactly.

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Why are we talking about the 2011 Packers?

    That's as random as it gets.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why are we talking about the 2011 Packers?

    That's as random as it gets.

    It's not random at all.

    McAdoo is trying to mimic the 2010/2011 Packers. That was when he experienced his peak with Green Bay.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    It's not random at all.

    McAdoo is trying to mimic the 2010/2011 Packers. That was when he experienced his peak with Green Bay.
    Um....OK.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  6. #16
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Garbage Time Post Padder
    Posts
    26,538
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Not if you have a strong D yourself.
    Well, yeah, if you have a top tier O and top tier D to go with it, most likely you wont be stopped much. That was the Pats last year.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Um....OK.

    McAdoo clearly values the WR position.

    Beckham: 12th overall pick
    Shepard: 40th overall pick
    Marshall: 1st FA acquisition/priority

    Next up: Receiving TE in the draft

  8. #18
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Garbage Time Post Padder
    Posts
    26,538
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    McAdoo clearly values the WR position.

    Beckham: 12th overall pick
    Shepard: 40th overall pick
    Marshall: 1st FA acquisition/priority

    Next up: Receiving TE in the draft
    Wait, McAdoo drafted Odell in 2014?
    Spin that Webb young Davis

  9. #19
    Veteran BleedBlue15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Marshall: 1st FA acquisition/priority
    LOL

    I'm sure the fact that he was released by the Jets and, therefore, the Giants were able to talk terms with him before they were able to talk to other FAs had nothing to do with it.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    LOL

    I'm sure the fact that he was released by the Jets and, therefore, the Giants were able to talk terms with him before they were able to talk to other FAs had nothing to do with it.

    When the season ended, the 1st thing McAdoo/Reese felt they needed to address, was add a big WR.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts