+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If he were there in the 4th,when we pick, I would hope that we take him.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    If his off the field issues are nothing to be concerned about why is he not projected to be a first or second rounder?

Also, seems to have a lot of injury issues ….
    !. Because the NFL banned him from the combine...just like Joe Mixon

2. He was unable to play in any post season all star evens like the Shrine Game.

3. Injury at Pro day...but he has a private workout before the draft.

He has not had any recent off field issues....

He also has a rap song....Swag Kelly..lol

He was tailor made for NYC

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Dak Prescot had an incident too, Big Ben was acussed of rapping..

This guy has fire and can play big in the more important moments, he just need a coach to use that fire with direction and purpose.

As a 4th is a great pick , Eli can help his Ole Miss back up qb

If we dont draft a QB, we can wait until Eli retires and try to grab our franchise qp in a no miss 26 pick.
    Big Ben was accused of sexual assault 7 years into his NFL career.

Dak Prescott was arrested for DUI after 2 breathalyzers came back inconclusive. He was found not guilty.

Chad Kelly was kicked off of Clemson's football team for conduct detrimental to the team. He was arrested for fighting outside a club in Buffalo. There's pictures of Kelly with marijuana in close proximity. Kelly fought a bunch of high schoolers in the middle of a high school football game.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    . Kelly fought a bunch of high schoolers in the middle of a high school football game.
    I thought that he he ran onto the field of a high school game in which his brother was playing because the young quarterback took a late hit out of bounds.

Reports were that Kelly did not actually engage anyone in the melee but apologized for leaving the stands.

But yeah, he fought a whole team of high schoolers, he even ate some of them later.

Bench Player
    Nobody is saying he has no issues, thatīs why u can get him in the 4th when he has higher talent

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Nobody is saying he has no issues, thatīs why u can get him in the 4th when he has higher talent
    At this point, you can get him in round 7. The off field issues coupled with 2 consecutive injuries. He may even go undrafted.

He was in close proximity to marijuana! What a scumbag. Bet that loser often comes into close proximity to cigarettes and alcohol to. Smh
    Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Rapping ain't a crime, yo....

Post of the year.

based on the little bit that has been said about him in the media looks like he has some "excitability" issues.
    Maybe.....just maybe he wont be that coachable in the future. Just a thought.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If he was part of a rape allegation I want no part of him on the Giants. we are to classy of an organization to go down that route....