+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    Total punk. Read about his off-the-field stuff. He's not a guy we should want in our organization.
    I watched Chad play out his college career at Ole Miss. True, he had an issue at Clemson, but he did a 180 when he got to Ole Miss. He was the first kid in the film room, last to leave. He was the first kid to the field house to work out, the last to leave. He provided much needed leadership to other players on the team. He made the annual trek to Haiti with the Coaches and a handful of other players, to volunteer to help the Haitian people have clean drinking water and food. He worked his ***** off over there in dirty conditions, with no compensation! He became a very humble young man at Ole Miss.... So yes, he did get mad when his brother was hit blind sided in a HS football game and ran onto the field when a scuffle between teams broke out.... He may or may not have been tweeting a young lady in the adult film industry when he was playing college ball.... if he was, guess that makes him just like a million other 20 something year old young men. The whole bar fight was blown way out of proportion, and that happened before he came to Ole Miss... and as I stated above, Coach Freeze worked to turn him into a humble young man.

Oh, by the way .... he is a fantastic QB!
    Last edited by rebelfan1966; 04-17-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Corrections

Anytime fourth round or later there really is no risk in drafting him. He has as much of a chance of making it though his off field issues and injuries as anybody who drops down that far for their own reasons. If they don't get a QB in the first 3 rounds I would have no problem if the Giants took a chance on him after that.

The Giants like choir boys.
    I seriously doubt we would ever draft this kid.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    Anytime fourth round or later there really is no risk in drafting him. He has as much of a chance of making it though his off field issues and injuries as anybody who drops down that far for their own reasons. If they don't get a QB in the first 3 rounds I would have no problem if the Giants took a chance on him after that.
    I agree ... 4th round or later his risks are probably about the same as anyone else still available at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    If he was part of a rape allegation I want no part of him on the Giants. we are to classy of an organization to go down that route....
    where did you hear that??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    I watched Chad play out his college career at Ole Miss. True, he had an issue at Clemson, but he did a 180 when he got to Ole Miss. He was the first kid in the film room, last to leave. He was the first kid to the field house to work out, the last to leave. He provided much needed leadership to other players on the team. He made the annual trek to Haiti with the Coaches and a handful of other players, to volunteer to help the Haitian people have clean drinking water and food. He worked his ***** off over there in dirty conditions, with no compensation! He became a very humble young man at Ole Miss.... So yes, he did get mad when his brother was hit blind sided in a HS football game and ran onto the field when a scuffle between teams broke out.... He may or may not have been tweeting a young lady in the adult film industry when he was playing college ball.... if he was, guess that makes him just like a million other 20 something year old young men. The whole bar fight was blown way out of proportion, and that happened before he came to Ole Miss... and as I stated above, Coach Freeze worked to turn him into a humble young man.

Oh, by the way .... he is a fantastic QB!
    good to hear but do have any proof of what you said??
    just curious
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    I'm a fan of his....I think he's the best QB in the draft.
    If you take all the off the field stuff from every QB in this draft and you compared them strickly from a talent standpoint, Chad Kelly is the best QB in this draft and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    If you take all the off the field stuff from every QB in this draft and you compared them strickly from a talent standpoint, Chad Kelly is the best QB in this draft and it's not even close.
    I'm guessing it's close.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm guessing it's close.
    Purely from a talent standpoint, Mahommes ranks pretty high this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    Purely from a talent standpoint, Mahommes ranks pretty high this year.
    Mahommes seems to more of a project though according to some talking heads. Not that Kelly is ready right now mind you.