+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OCGIANT View Post
    Nothing more than a hypothetical article too vague at this point to be a concern

+1
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img

Even you don't believe this drivel harooni................

Eli did nothing wrong and everyone that knows him or has been following him for his 20+ years he's been playing football knows this is ridiculous allegations in an attempt to slander his squeaky clean image.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I've worked for Brandon since he was a small company in New Rochelle.
    This story is completely unconscionable.
    The Manning accusations are hollow and unwarranted.
    The merchandise in question is real.
    I personally deal with accusations such as this on a daily basis only most of the players are not of a profile level of Manning.
    Most consumers acquiring these items are unlettered in the field of sports memorabilia.
    All of our merchandise is authentic.
    Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well i do realize some will sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened, but if there was really nothing , this would have gone away a long time ago. do i think Eli personally wanted to defraud fans?, no . probably wanted to keep the jersey and didn't think much of it when the eq manager asked him to sign a different jersey. still stinks as a fan.
    You know this because?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRuffinDaQB View Post
    I've worked for Brandon since he was a small company in New Rochelle.
    This story is completely unconscionable.
    The Manning accusations are hollow and unwarranted.
    The merchandise in question is real.
    I personally deal with accusations such as this on a daily basis only most of the players are not of a profile level of Manning.
    Most consumers acquiring these items are unlettered in the field of sports memorabilia.
    All of our merchandise is authentic.
    Thank you for reading.
    Thanks for sharing
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    Geno is making the team, who is the third string QB does anyone even know?
    We don't normally carry 3 QBs

You be stupid to if you have Eli
    Draft day dream:
    1. Garrett Bolles LT Utah
    2. Dalvin Tomlinson DT Alabama
    3. Jake Butt TE Michigan
    4. Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma
    5. Jalen Myrick CB Minnesota
    6. Jayon Brown WLB UCLA
    7. Zane Gonzalez K Arizona

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3065164

could this be why we picked up Geno smith? thoughts.

Interesting article and the emails are 6-7 years old as well as kind o vague. "Uniforms and helmet that can pass as game used" can be referring to that even if game used, they still need to be scuffed up and actually look game used. The other email referenced, which I don't think is from Eli can be the person sending the email that could just be claiming to speak for Eli or claim to pass along Eli thoughts for their own gain.
    Nothing really concrete here and from what I can tell about Eli, if he were involved in such a scam that he seems smart enough to not give evidence to his involvement via email.

Once again, I don't know if Elibis guilty or not and this article doesn't help clear that up much.

Veteran
    I'm not into memorabilia and don't see the allure of it but if these are fakes, and exposed as fakes, wouldn't they be worth more due to the novelty?

Quote Originally Posted by MagillasMango View Post
    Interesting article and the emails are 6-7 years old as well as kind o vague. "Uniforms and helmet that can pass as game used" can be referring to that even if game used, they still need to be scuffed up and actually look game used. The other email referenced, which I don't think is from Eli can be the person sending the email that could just be claiming to speak for Eli or claim to pass along Eli thoughts for their own gain.
    Nothing really concrete here and from what I can tell about Eli, if he were involved in such a scam that he seems smart enough to not give evidence to his involvement via email.

Once again, I don't know if Elibis guilty or not and this article doesn't help clear that up much.
    Yeah thats kind of how i took things when I read the articles and apparent messages.

How can something pass as game used if it wasnt in a game? Would be brand new. Something that could pass as game used would/could mean has marks or scuffs to validate it being worn.

Now if your a kicker, its a different story. We are talking a QB that takes a beating.

The fact that the Giants lawyers are denying it entirely is interesting. They said the email never appeared on the NY Giants server. So, what they are saying is that it is total bull**** and Eli never sent said email. The NYG defense is that IT, the allegedly incriminating email, is a fabrication and it is a completely untrue accusation. So, innocent until proven guilty, ya know. Of course Eli has already been crucified in the media and even Gov Christie.got in on the hating. sheesh. WTF is wrong with people!

How about we wait and see what the true facts are first, before beleiving every moron who accuses a famous person of something.