+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What if he sent it from a personal email account?

Why would that be on the Giants servers?
    yeah. maybe i misread it. I really don't know. just making the point that we do not know the facts of the case yet and we should not try it in the court of public opinion until the facts are verified.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-n...heme/512496816

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    yeah. maybe i misread it. I really don't know. just making the point that we do not know the facts of the case yet and we should not try it in the court of public opinion until the facts are verified.
    That's a very American way to look at it, sir.

he used a non secure server? Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!!

Nobody has ever had a friend, family member, or co-worker play a trick with a left open E-mail account?

Considering all the heinous **** NFL players have committed. and were forgiven for by Goodell, that involve bodily harm and in some cases, even death, this doesn't even register on the ****ing scandal meter!
    And I still say, that inflated prices, for "game worn" ****, seems like it should be the crime.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well i do realize some will sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened, but if there was really nothing , this would have gone away a long time ago. do i think Eli personally wanted to defraud fans?, no . probably wanted to keep the jersey and didn't think much of it when the eq manager asked him to sign a different jersey. still stinks as a fan.
    Thankfully we have you to start another thread about it so it doesn't get swept under the rug. Hopefully we can get an opinion on this from Tiki at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Considering all the heinous **** NFL players have committed. and were forgiven for by Goodell, that involve bodily harm and in some cases, even death, this doesn't even register on the ****ing scandal meter!
    And I still say, that inflated prices, for "game worn" ****, seems like it should be the crime.
    I agree with this except for it should be a crime. Making something illegal has never subverted the selling of that item.

I assuming because it was sent to a Giants employee on the Giants server so would show up as a received email.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    The NY Daily News is a Joke practically a tabloid and owned by the evil Rupert Murdoch. I wouldn't believe this dribble. Eli did nothing wrong nowhere in any of these articles does it say Eli signed a contract to hand over game worn uniforms and there Is no law stating you cant keep your game worn uniforms. Bottom line Is this guy alleging this Is a con artist/A Criminal how can anyone take his word for truth.
    and if the NFL Buys into any of this nonsense shame on them.
    It's a very liberal News Paper!
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    It's a very liberal News Paper!
    Are you Buying into his dribble?