+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Are you Buying into his dribble?
    Like Curly Neal

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    The NY Daily News is a Joke practically a tabloid and owned by the evil Rupert Murdoch. I wouldn't believe this dribble. Eli did nothing wrong nowhere in any of these articles does it say Eli signed a contract to hand over game worn uniforms and there Is no law stating you cant keep your game worn uniforms. Bottom line Is this guy alleging this Is a con artist/A Criminal how can anyone take his word for truth.
    and if the NFL Buys into any of this nonsense shame on them.
    You know not of which you speak.
    The New York Daily News is owned by Mort Zuckerman. Murdoch (who is not evil at all) owns the Post.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Murdoch (who is not evil at all)

While I'm not going into politics or anything, I can say that I know the guy and have friends who work for him.

He's an awful individual. If you can say the same as me but cast a different light please do.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    While I'm not going into politics or anything, I can say that I know the guy and have friends who work for him.

He's an awful individual. If you can say the same as me but cast a different light please do.
    Opinions vary. But the undisputed truth is that the Daily News isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch, nor does he have any affiliation.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Like Curly Neal

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Opinions vary. But the undisputed truth is that the Daily News isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch, nor does he have any affiliation.
    Well we can agree on that.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeng View Post
    Never said he would, just hope he will but you're probably right.
    Eli spoke to the press today.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Eli spoke to the press today.
    I'm surprise he did and was incorrect assuming that he wouldn't... but very glad he did

Hearing he pissed off and hurt tone in his voice along with his eloquent comments just further solidifies what I know and what everyone soon will know .... that Eli did nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I'm surprise he did and was incorrect assuming that he wouldn't... but very glad he did

Hearing he pissed off and hurt tone in his voice along with his eloquent comments just further solidifies what I know and what everyone soon will know .... that Eli did nothing wrong
    I'm glad he did it too.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

He's a bad seed.