Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by compaqnigg View Post
    OJ Howard
    David Njoku
    Christian McCaffrey
    Leonard Fournette
    Forrest Lamp
    Garett Bolles
    Ryan Ramczyk (Maybe, depends on if his hip checks out. I don't have this info.)
    Haason Red****
    Zach Cunningham
    Taco Charlton

I'd be surprised if the Giants selected a QB in the first round. That would wow me since I'm confident two QBs will be selected before the Giants pick. If two QBs are selected, two WRs, two RBs, and two TEs then someone has to be available at linebacker or offensive line because you know people are going to pick several CBs, DEs, and S.
    I am soooooo hoping a few QB's get selected before us, the more the better...

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    I am soooooo hoping a few QB's get selected before us, the more the better...
    It's a deep DB class too and we could see a good number of DBs go. I'd love 3 QBs and 6 DBs to go before our pick.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

OT Robinson
    RB McCaffrey
    TE Njoku
    LB Cunningham
    OT Ram

I also wouldn't be surprised if Njoku were still available but JR has Engram higher on his board (safer pick) and going that route or grabbing Mahomes if he's there and they like him. JR never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty much only on this forum during draft season and love seeing how completely wrong most of us are on picks and how teams' draft boards are so different from the analysts' boards, especially after the 1st round. It's still an exciting and fun process to hope and guess the picks.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    OT Robinson
    RB McCaffrey
    TE Njoku
    LB Cunningham
    OT Ram

I also wouldn't be surprised if Njoku were still available but JR has Engram higher on his board (safer pick) and going that route or grabbing Mahomes if he's there and they like him. JR never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty much only on this forum during draft season and love seeing how completely wrong most of us are on picks and how teams' draft boards are so different from the analysts' boards, especially after the 1st round. It's still an exciting and fun process to hope and guess the picks.
    it would honestly be one of the most shocking moves ever in Giants took Evan Engram in the 1st. Like i give that a .3% chance lol

and idk how Engram is safer? He's rarely if ever played on the line. So either he's going to have a learning curve just like Njoku, or they're going to line him up as WR.

My wish list:

Haason Red****
    Malik McDowell
    Dalvin Cook
    Garrett Bolles
    Jarred Davis
    Pat Mahomes

What Reese will probably do:

Zach Cunningham
    Cam Robinson
    Corey Davis
    Deshaun Watson
    Jarrad Davis

My guess is Jarrad Davis LB from Florida

These guys SHOULD be gone. If they're not, then some craziness happened and we have a good problem

OJ Howard
    Christian McCaffrey

That leaves this group

Forrest Lamp
    David Njoku

Garett Bolles
    Raekwon McMillan
    Takkarist McKinley

Dalvin Cook
    Jabrill Peppers
    Zach Cunningham

Personally I think they'll pass on Cook, McMillian would be too early soooo I think they'll take Bolles, move flowers to RG, Fluker to RT

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    it would honestly be one of the most shocking moves ever in Giants took Evan Engram in the 1st. Like i give that a .3% chance lol

and idk how Engram is safer? He's rarely if ever played on the line. So either he's going to have a learning curve just like Njoku, or they're going to line him up as WR.
    Yeah...but if the Giants think Engram is key to getting defenses out of there cover 2 formations and our team scoring another 7 points per game for this season, they may not hesitate to do it. Its all about who they think makes the team better and by how much ultimately. I'd be surprised by it too, but ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post

He certainly played the line but is def more a receiving TE, same as Njoku. Ellison sure as heck can't catch so I'm sssuming we signed him for pass protection. Njoku is only a sophomore, 20 years old, and inexperienced. I like Njoku a whole lot and would rather pick him over Engram cuz of his athletic ability and high ceiling, but the cost is that he needs better ball handling, route running, and pass blocking and is def a work in progress. Engram is coming into the draft hot after a great senior year (65 for 926 and 8tds), an Impressive senior bowl and solidified his value with an outstanding combine. He has been moving up the boards and there's plenty of talk of him going in the 1st now. I think Engram is a safer pick because of his long college career, he's a mismatch nightmare for safeties, runs better routes, and has much better hands than Njoku (prob best pass catcher in his class of TEs). Like I said, JR never ceases to amaze me. I highly doubt Engram goes before Njoku but I think there is certainly an argument for him being a safer pick. Just my 2 cents
    2017 Draft Wishlist:

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    Yeah...but if the Giants think Engram is key to getting defenses out of there cover 2 formations and our team scoring another 7 points per game for this season, they may not hesitate to do it. Its all about who they think makes the team better and by how much ultimately. I'd be surprised by it too, but ya never know.
    I agree 100%. Several analysts have compared Engram to Jordan Reed, id take that (minus Reed's injuries).
    2017 Draft Wishlist:

- Homer J. Simpson