+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

OBJ makes the news again and not in a good light.....Come on Man!!

http://nypost.com/2017/04/18/odell-b...eds-to-mature/

But sadly for Giants fans who are hoping for a more mature and responsible Odell Beckham Jr. in 2017, he was up to some familiar immature acts on Monday, showing up more than an hour-and-a-half late to a community event for kids at MetLife Stadium, spending minimal time there before whisking himself into a shiny black SUV waiting like he was some sort of diva rock star trying to avoid his adoring masses.

That Beckham was late to the event, at which he was scheduled to conduct a football clinic for about 50 kids, isn’t so much the issue.

It’s the fact that — according to two sources with knowledge of the situation who spoke to The Post on the condition of anonymity — Beckham was late because he missed his red-eye flight Sunday out of California, where he was attending the Coachella Music Festival, forcing the sponsor of the event, Dunkin’ Donuts, to scramble to arrange another flight for him on Monday.

Beckham, who was paid to make the appearance, was scheduled to be there from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to conduct an “exclusive football clinic” for the Van Cortlandt Park Titans and then partake in a “post-event celebration” with the kids and their parents.

READ MORE AT LINK ABOVE
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

It's like the Biebs showing up 2 hours late for a show!
    Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Oh wow...ya anything we can find to hate on our best player right?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Oh wow...ya anything we can find to hate on our best player right?
    yep....heard it on the news this morning and thought I would post the info.
    Whats the problem??

He messed up a bunch of little kids because he cant get his *** on a plane to get back. Nice job OB

Oh yeah....he is getting paid to do this as well.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

It's called priorities and keeping them in order and fulfilling promises. Great football player needs lessons in associative behavior and keeping your word

This......the boat trip......the GB playoff drops....all learning experiences of a young player who will hopefully get his priorities together.

Judging from the pictures the kids seemed to be all smiles with OBJ which is what really mattered... Had he "no show" then that would be a different story.

Those kids are lucky to have Odell.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by OCGIANT View Post
    Judging from the pictures the kids seemed to be all smiles with OBJ which is what really mattered... Had he "no show" then that would be a different story.
    of course they are smiling....they are kids.

I bet the parents were pissed, as well as his agent, and whom ever was responsible for setting up this event

I remember the days of being young and dumb. During my senior year of high school I went to my 1st keg party and had my 1st taste of natty light. Thought I was a beast cause I downed 4 beers in 20 min. After a few more beers I was out cold 2 hrs later. To make matters worse I had to take my SATs the next morning......still drunk. Actually did quite well on them and scored better than when I was sober on the redo test. I did MANY childish things when I was his age and its hard to remove yourself from childish fun at that age. Is it stupid given his status and job? YES but it's part of life and growing up. He'll learn.