+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tom Coughlin's Jaguars

I figured a thread on this would be worth it. Keep track of the old man and HOF coach and how he is doing over in Jacksonville.It will be interesting to see how he runs the ship over there and if they turn into a "Giants South".

First things first, show up 6 minutes early and there will be no more ping pong.

The Jaguars restructured their front office this offseason by bringing in Tom Coughlin to fix a perennially awful team. On Monday, some drastic changes that were likely inspired by Coughlin took effect in Jacksonville.
    First, the locker room was re-arranged so that young and veteran players are more evenly interspersed. Second -- and this is the important change -- the Jaguars' ping-pong table disappeared.

All jokes aside, the Coughlin-led front office definitely has a better idea of what it's doing than I do. With that being said, I'm pretty sure the Patriots -- the best sports franchise since 2001 -- have a ping-pong table in their locker room. Last June, Danny Amendola told a story about Tom Brady losing to him in a game of ping-pong at the Patriots' facility, which seems to confirm its existence. So, ping-pong definitely hasn't negatively impacted the Patriots.

All jokes aside, the Coughlin-led front office definitely has a better idea of what it's doing than I do. With that being said, I'm pretty sure the Patriots -- the best sports franchise since 2001 -- have a ping-pong table in their locker room. Last June, Danny Amendola told a story about Tom Brady losing to him in a game of ping-pong at the Patriots' facility, which seems to confirm its existence. So, ping-pong definitely hasn't negatively impacted the Patriots.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/to...ghlins-giants/

----------

I got a feeling he turns that team into a playoff contender in a year or 2. The division is soft and the team is already loaded with talents on both sides of the ball. Just need to find that QB and get the right mental state over there.

Good luck to him.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

It's not the ping pong table. It's a team that can hold coaches and players accountable on the football field and not hang on to bad players and keep putting them back out on the field. Well-known WR Chad Johnson did jack on the Patriots. Well-known WR Chad Johnson released by the Patriots after one season. DT Fat Albert Haynesworth did not even last a season on that team with his post Redskin-milking-FA-contract lackadaisical career. Belichick runs the Patriots team very well and keeps them staffed with playmakers.

They'll get the ping pong table back when they've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    They'll get the ping pong table back when they've earned it.
    That's right, they'll make their money the old fashioned way........
    https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20080105021921_18172263532.jpg?itok=3ohP  HkYs Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

It all depends on Bortles, but I could see them going 8-8 this season.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    All jokes aside, the Coughlin-led front office definitely has a better idea of what it's doing than I do. With that being said, I'm pretty sure the Patriots -- the best sports franchise since 2001 -- have a ping-pong table in their locker room. .
    The difference is the Pats EARNED their PP table.

so far TCs new organization seems to have had a pretty good offseason see how they do next week in the draft,he made them great once he might do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    It all depends on Bortles, but I could see them going 8-8 this season.
    I think the Titans are gonna be the team to beat in that division. Good young QB, good OL, good running game, good TE, some nice young pieces on defense. The collection of talent is legit plus they have the 5th and 18th picks overall.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    I think the Titans are gonna be the team to beat in that division. Good young QB, good OL, good running game, good TE, some nice young pieces on defense. The collection of talent is legit plus they have the 5th and 18th picks overall.
    Yeah they should be tough. Dont count out the Texans either. Their D is going to be top 5. All depends on that QB situation. Maybe they draft Watson and hit a homerun. Then the Colts have Luck, but thats it.

Who is the GM? They are pretty defensive minded team as of late.