+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    120,335

    Restricted free agent Kerry Wynn to re-sign with Giants, report says

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

    Excerpt: "The Giants are taking another step toward achieving their goal of keeping their defense together.

    Restricted free agent Kerry Wynn will sign his tender with the Giants, according to ESPN. Wynn received the lowest restricted free agent tender, which is $1.797 million for the 2017 season. Wynn's contract is not guaranteed, so he still needs to earn a spot on the roster this offseason.

    Wynn visited the Patriots last week but left without an offer. He will participate in the Giants' offseason program, which begins on Tuesday, according to the ESPN report." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1




  2. #2
    #Wynning
    Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "There is no comfort in the truth"
    Posts
    63,298
    who?

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY near Lake Ontario
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    who?
    Kerry Wynn. Gives great effort. Excellent run defender from the DE position. Good depth.

  5. #5
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    Kerry Wynn. Gives great effort. Excellent run defender from the DE position. Good depth.
    Agreed, glad to hear he is coming back.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=142460&dateline=14890  48907

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,984
    Wynn some, lose some.

  7. #7
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    36,259
    Quote Originally Posted by yatitle View Post
    Wynn some, lose some.
    Mr. Gambini
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #8
    I liked Wynn...don't understand why they always let good players get away from them. I don't think they should have let Ayers walk either. I think he had 10 sacks that season. Don't get it.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Gee718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Planet Naboo
    Posts
    11,416
    Quote Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
    I liked Wynn...don't understand why they always let good players get away from them. I don't think they should have let Ayers walk either. I think he had 10 sacks that season. Don't get it.
    1. Wynn resigned and no other team tried to pick him up

    2. Ayers hasn't done much since he left. We let him walk at the right time and upgraded with Vernon. No JPP next to him made a BIG difference.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    1. Wynn resigned and no other team tried to pick him up

    2. Ayers hasn't done much since he left. We let him walk at the right time and upgraded with Vernon. No JPP next to him made a BIG difference.
    From what I saw, which wasn't a whole lot, Wynn held his own pretty well. Kind of like Okwara....but not too many people think so I guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts