+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats YOUR draft plans?

Veteran
    It starts at midnight over here. Need to decide whether to take the next day off or 'work from home'.

I'll be sitting at home with a bottle of red wine, maybe a Charles smith Syrah and my G-pen. Can't drink beers except on my cheat day, I'm on a diet lol
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    I have a newborn so I prolly won't be permitted to watch the draft at home lol my wife always yell 'n at me for being to loud as it is. So I'll prolly go hunting for a barstool and a BIG tv. Got the whole weekend off, annual holiday for me.
    My wife is two weeks away from giving birth to our fourth child. Trust me on this you want the baby to get used to noise. Tell the wife some random guy on the internet said you have to watch the draft at home.

I'll be watching at home and probably find other stuff to keep me entertained between picks. Thrursday night draft sucks.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    My wife is two weeks away from giving birth to our fourth child. Trust me on this you want the baby to get used to noise. Tell the wife some random guy on the internet said you have to watch the draft at home.

I'll be watching at home and probably find other stuff to keep me entertained between picks. Thrursday night draft sucks.
    Congrats ... I have 4 kids too.

As said by Jim Gaffigan - Having your fourth kid is like if you were in the middle of the ocean drowning and someone handed you an infant!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Congrats ... I have 4 kids too.

As said by Jim Gaffigan - Having your fourth kid is like if you were in the middle of the ocean drowning and someone handed you an infant!
    Thanks, that is hilarious.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

NFL and specifically Roger Godell have ruined a draft tradition for me and my friends....We used to all get together and watch the draft dating back to college days and a tradition that was going from 2004-2009 already when it started around 12:00pm EST Saturday and continued throughout the day and into Sunday. Now it starts Thursday night prime time and it's just the one round and then whatever nonsense they do Friday it's just ridiculous !!!

Thanks NFL
    Having it in the middle of the week has made it impossible for lifelong friends to get together and watch with work obligations and travel/family etc....When it was on the weekends it gave us the opportunity to enjoy the draft together.

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    NFL and specifically Roger Godell have ruined a draft tradition for me and my friends....We used to all get together and watch the draft dating back to college days and a tradition that was going from 2004-2009 already when it started around 12:00pm EST Saturday and continued throughout the day and into Sunday. Now it starts Thursday night prime time and it's just the one round and then whatever nonsense they do Friday it's just ridiculous !!!

Thanks NFL
    Having it in the middle of the week has made it impossible for lifelong friends to get together and watch with work obligations and travel/family etc....When it was on the weekends it gave us the opportunity to enjoy the draft together.
    I'm with you dude.

The NFL Draft is a freaking DONKEY SHOW.

Might as well watch a F'n soap opera!!! I'm excited alright....TO GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!

Soon it will take up the whole damn month of April. Wouldn't surprise me. I only used to watch the first 3 or 4 rounds anyway. I no longer watch the first round. I can only look at Mel Kiper's face and listen to the useless drivel that pours out of said uber annoying face for so long before I fantasize about going Aroldis Chapman on my TV with some of the bigger guns in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post

Thanks NFL
    Im more surprised that you have a bunch of friends that watch the draft with you. All my friends think im an idiot for watching it because they think its boring as **** haha

I dont like how spread out it is, but its good business, hate to say it.

Night 1, as others have said, I have work obligations the next morning. But i'll be watching from my place, alone, with a vodka drink...probably texting back and forth my father. The only other friend who truly loves football and follows the offseason as much as me is unfortunately an Eagles fan. Makes for lively football discussions lol

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    I have a newborn so I prolly won't be permitted to watch the draft at home lol my wife always yell 'n at me for being to loud as it is. So I'll prolly go hunting for a barstool and a BIG tv. Got the whole weekend off, annual holiday for me.
    Headphones Bud! Remember, Dad gets the big piece of chicken.

+ Reply to Thread