View Poll Results: Which OT would you take?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryan Ramczyk

8 28.57%
  • Cam Robinson

12 42.86%
  • Garett Bolles

8 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite OT

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    You think Bolles will be there in the 2nd?? Everything I've read has him as a top 20-25 pick.
    Top 20 pick. He wont get past Broncos

but...

He has the same issues in pass pro as Flowers. I dont get the hype

Give me Cam Robinson or Lamp

Was Bolles hurt at the combine? I heard he's not strong enough and he's already 25. That scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    You think Bolles will be there in the 2nd?? Everything I've read has him as a top 20-25 pick.
    I don't think he will be. People always fall but that is a far drop. He does have question marks, but this is a weak OT class.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post

but...

Agreed with Lamp. He's become my favorite OL this year, and would love it if he somehow fell.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post

but...

Bolles has the same issues as Flowers? You either are confusing Bolles with Robinson or never watch Bolles tape.

Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    Was Bolles hurt at the combine? I heard he's not strong enough and he's already 25. That scares me.
    from what i've read about him is scouts are concerned with his ability to get to and play at 300lbs and that he dipped to 290 and maybe less during the season.

Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Bolles has the same issues as Flowers? You either are confusing Bolles with Robinson or never watch Bolles tape.
    This. I think you are confusing him for someone else as they are completely different players.

I like Bolles. Don't love the age vs experience but I always value footwork when it comes to OTs and he definitely has that. He needs to add strength but that is easier to fix than footwork. It's the reason I'm so high on Garcia (His footwork and athletic ability is really impressive to me he just needs to add bulk, and he already showed since the season ended that he can do that).

I am way higher on Ram than most I guess. As long as he is 100% healthy I think he's gonna be a LT in the league. He has great balance and a great first step. Moves really well in pass protection and looked GREAT in his one year. With experience I just think he's gonna get even better.

Cam I have the hardest time getting a read on. I've watched every single snap he took in college and he always seemed like a dominant LT despite what I would consider not very athletic footwork. He's just really big and really strong. Would definitely upgrade our running game. A concern I have with him too is the amount of pre-snap penalties he draws despite the amount of experience he had. It's like he just can't learn to not false start.
    2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
    Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
    Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
    Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
    Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
    Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
    Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

I love Antonio Garcias foot movement. He moves like an LT. Watch him handle Clemson's DL.
    Last edited by Gee718; 04-21-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Robinson or Bolles. I think Robinson has the highest upside so I would say him. Honestly, I think Lamp can play OT as good as any of these guys.