+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Cool Curious about kittle?

I figured I post some links here since his name has been coming up a lot as of late:

This guy can block and knows how to find the hole in the D

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...A81A&FORM=VIRE

PFF scouting report

https://www.profootballfocus.com/dra...ittle-te-iowa/

Nfl draft profile ( notice his measurable at top of screen, broad jump / vertical / 40 time

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...tle?id=2558266

More analysis (blocking)

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/02...george-kittle/

Pretty intriguing prospect, outside the big 2 (Howard and Djoku) Shaheen / Kittle are the guys I like. There are a lot of solid prospects and it's hard to keep up with all of them so this is for y'all. Enjoy!
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=142460&dateline=14890  48907

Very deep class of talented TEs. A handful of these players should drop to mid/late rounds. If we don't grab one in the 1st I hope we wait it out and take someone who falls. I really like Engram and Shaheen after Howard and Njoku go. Jake Butt scares me with his 2 ACL repairs but has tremendous talent. Everett, Hodges, and Leggett are decent mid-rounders. Kittle and Sprinkle are kind of late round guys that I think hold good value before the last falloff. The only other name I think worth mentioning is kind of a sleeper, but remember the name Eric Saubert from Drake. Plays all over the field, runs great routes, and has good hands to boot. I don't think he gets enough credit due to his division, but he can be someone of great value in rounds 5-6.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

i actually saw a live mock yesterday that had Kittle going in the second round

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    i actually saw a live mock yesterday that had Kittle going in the second round
    That's crazy talk imo
    2017 Draft Wishlist:

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Boom, Blah or Bust

Take it for what it's worth but I watched a show last night called Inside College Football: Draft Special on CBSSports where 4 former players (Corey Chavous, Randy Cross and 2 others) forecast some of this year's prospects with a boom, a blah or a bust.

They gave booms to a bunch of guys, blahs to some and were mixed on a few.

The thing that stood out to me because I don't like him myself is that ALL 4 gave Jordan Leggett a bust tag.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Boom, Blah or Bust

Take it for what it's worth but I watched a show last night called Inside College Football: Draft Special on CBSSports where 4 former players (Corey Chavous, Randy Cross and 2 others) forecast some of this year's prospects with a boom, a blah or a bust.

They gave booms to a bunch of guys, blahs to some and were mixed on a few.

The thing that stood out to me because I don't like him myself is that ALL 4 gave Jordan Leggett a bust tag.
    Mayock has Kittle and Leggett neck and neck for 5th best TE. I trust him more than anyone from CBS
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-19-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:

- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    Hello, this is Pico...he wants me to get a hair on top of my head

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Very deep class of talented TEs. A handful of these players should drop to mid/late rounds. If we don't grab one in the 1st I hope we wait it out and take someone who falls. I really like Engram and Shaheen after Howard and Njoku go. Jake Butt scares me with his 2 ACL repairs but has tremendous talent. Everett, Hodges, and Leggett are decent mid-rounders. Kittle and Sprinkle are kind of late round guys that I think hold good value before the last falloff. The only other name I think worth mentioning is kind of a sleeper, but remember the name Eric Saubert from Drake. Plays all over the field, runs great routes, and has good hands to boot. I don't think he gets enough credit due to his division, but he can be someone of great value in rounds 5-6.
    I agree on butt, the acl is buyer beware for me, he's a good prospect but with the depth of this draft there is a lot to choose from. I also think that if we don't goTE in the first we won't see one picked until 3-6. I been toying with the idea that the gmen won't select an OL until round 4... Craziness I know but could happen. If that happens then could push TE back until 5-6 if one isn't selected in the first. I'll check out saubert, I haven't looked at him yet.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=142460&dateline=14890  48907