+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

http://www.breitbart.com/news/prison...etts-hospital/

Hung himself with his bed sheets.

Not even close to being about the Giants
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

this is just a real dose of reality,a lot of lives ruined sad for all involved.

Veteran
    Good. Nice to see Hernandez giving back to the taxpayers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxmeth View Post
    Good. Nice to see Hernandez giving back to the taxpayers like this.
    What a waste.........

The end of a terrible story.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

That's one way to get out of jail

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What a waste.........

The end of a terrible story.
    Agreed.

Veteran
    Sad Sad saga......Someone somewhere should have seen the signs at the Patriots.....they should have intervened but perhaps he was a different guy around the team. In some ways the Patriots are like the Hermit Kingdom.....very very little leaks out about what goes on in Foxboro

I was shocked again when I read this morning he hung himself. There are no words to summarize this whole story.

Its one of the most incredible stories in sports history. You have it all and you throw it all away- very sad. Sadder for the relatives of his victims

One lesson to be learned here is these guys are not saints or role models because they play football well....they are human and the vast sums of cash they make might even make some of them worse as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueClue View Post
    Sad Sad saga......Someone somewhere should have seen the signs at the Patriots.....they should have intervened but perhaps he was a different guy around the team. In some ways the Patriots are like the Hermit Kingdom.....very very little leaks out about what goes on in Foxboro

I was shocked again when I read this morning he hung himself. There are no words to summarize this whole story.

Its one of the most incredible stories in sports history. You have it all and you throw it all away- very sad. Sadder for the relatives of his victims

One lesson to be learned here is these guys are not saints or role models because they play football well....they are human and the vast sums of cash they make might even make some of them worse as humans.

I don't agree that this has anything to do with nor is reflective in any way on the Patriots.

Just like I don't think the Carolina Panthers or Buffalo Bills should have known that one of their players was a murderer.

Some people close to Hernandez believe this wasn't suicide.