+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Jordan Raanan Top 10 Likely First Round Picks

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...d-of-nfl-draft

Seems like from his sources and what he's heard, Davis is rated highly by the Giants. And Bolles being number two is intersting

Also interesting to note Raanan doesnt have Njoku in the top 10 at all. I'm sure some people here are going to love that lol

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    Also interesting to note Raanan doesnt have Njoku in the top 10 at all. I'm sure some people here are going to love that lol
    Possibly, the single most overrated, riskiest player in the entire draft? Njoku = Bust?

"Njoku's status has nothing to do with the cancelled visit -- he's just not enough of a blocker and too much of a risk as a one-year performer, albeit one with an incredibly high upside."

Every year someone falls in love with some players measurables and forgets that we are drafting football players, not track stars. upside schmupside lol.

I think he'd be fantastic on dancing with the stars though! him & Taco can join rashad jennings and go skipping dancing frolicking and hurdling lol
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-19-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    People here tend to fall in love with a player and freak out if anyone suggest they might not take him. Njoku is that guy this year. I've been thinking it could be Davis because he fits the two requirements for the Giants pick. #1 Not many stories linking him to the Giants and #2 I don't have him on my list of possibles lol. Charles Harris is the other one like that too. I think OJ Howard falls farther than expected, maybe not all the way to 23 though.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

I have no issues with Davis at #23

Davis, Cunningham, Red****.. or maybe Foster slides

time to draft a LB

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    Possibly, the single most overrated, riskiest player in the entire draft? Njoku = Bust?

"Njoku's status has nothing to do with the cancelled visit -- he's just not enough of a blocker and too much of a risk as a one-year performer, albeit one with an incredibly high upside."

Every year someone falls in love with some players measurables and forgets that we are drafting football players, not track stars. upside schmupside lol.

I think he'd be fantastic on dancing with the stars though! him & Taco can join rashad jennings and go skipping dancing and hurdling lol
    Yeah but he's expected to go in the first round for football, not track. So obviously enough teams and analysis think highly of him, so there's that. You act as if we've passed on him already. Also, every year there are hundreds of analysts, beat writers, scouts, etc writing their take on players the Giants "might" like. Most of these stories are wrong every year so this means nothing to me. I'm not on the Njoku wagon, but wouldn't mind the pick. My point is no one knows who we are taking but JR and he can't make that decision to next Thurs night.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Antonio Garcia OT Troy
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Totally fine with Davis and he was my choice in my mock. Dont want Cunningham in the first but would be fine with either Davis or Cam. Bolles will not be their when we pick.

I don't disagree with this list. I really like Davis, but have him going to Detroit ....

No Taco por favor
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Antonio Garcia OT Troy
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Veteran
    What i don't understand about a possible Cam Robinson pick. Raanan said he better suited for RT. Then why draft him ?