+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who's it going to be?

Every draft someone always falls much further than projected. Whether it's an early 1st round pick falling to the teens or twenties, or whether it's a 2nd round pick falling to the 4th. Who do you think falls this year?
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Jabrill Peppers.

Allen, Peppers, and Taco are candidates in my book.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-19-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

OJ Howard just because he's projected to go top 10 and i dont think he will go top 10.

Dalvin cook because of off the field issues and shoulder issues.

Jonathen Allen possibly too i've heard people are questioning even though he looks the part of a top 5 pick.

i think all 3 are some of the best talent in the draft, but i can see them falling further than they're projected because of issues outside of football.

Cam Robinson

The illegal gun issue puts up a flag with me. He was not charged, it shows the character of who he associates with. It looks bad if your in a car and a stolen gun is recovered from the car. It tells every GM he has the tendency to hang out with the wrong crowd.

What just happened with Aaron Hernandez is going to bring this your life outside of football issue into the open again and it is 8 days to the draft. What happened with Aaron was a tragic wast of a talented football player and human being. The draft is fickle I see Cam dropping because of who is has associated with.

Malik McDowell possibly. Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/.../reuben-foster

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

slip on down to 23 please

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    I would have no problem with that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Malik McDowell possibly. Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

i could see McDowell falling because from what i watched you can tell he took some plays off. I only watched the ND and Wisconsin games from this year so it's not a full spectrum of his play, but he looked like he didnt care much in those games, esp Wisconsin when they went down big. He has a ton of skill when he gets after it and is a good pass rusher, but it's all when he wants to be. Not consistent. And that's not really something i'd want in a 1st rounder. id take a gamble in the 2nd though.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    My thoughts too.

OJ Howard I think slips passed 15. Taco Charlton slips into round 2.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty