+ Reply to Thread

Alternate Draft Realities..."what if's"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...t-all-32-teams

Pretty cool article. Although I think they could have come up with something much better for us. "What if the Giants never made the trade for Eli Manning and kept Philip Rivers in 2004?". I'm thinking what if the Giants didn't take Cedric Jones and instead took Ray Lewis. Imagine Ray Lewis and Strahan on the same team? Just to one up that What if we didn't take Tyrone Wheatley and took Derrick Brooks instead. Imagine Strahan, Lewis and Brooks on the same team.

7 of the next 8 picks after Ron Dayne were All Stars. What if we picked one of them. Just fun to think about.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

What if the Giants took ANYBODY else but Ereck Flowers in the 2015 draft, would the Giants have SIX lombardis by now? PROBABLY.

I'm only HALF joking.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Giggling View Post
    What if the Giants took ANYBODY else but Ereck Flowers in the 2015 draft, would the Giants have SIX lombardis by now? PROBABLY.

I'm only HALF joking.
    One time I crapped on the floor and made my wife clean it

How did we pass up Tom Brady 6 times!?
    Spin that Webb young Davis

I try not to get into the pre draft analyzing hype, It Is totally out of our hands and most predictions even ones by highly paid Network Analysts don't actually happen or come true.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
    One time I crapped on the floor and made my wife clean it
    yucky

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    I try not to get into the pre draft analyzing hype, It Is totally out of our hands and most predictions even ones by highly paid Network Analysts don't actually happen or come true.
    And yet here you are. Thanks for your knowledge, there's the door...
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson