+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've been off the radar this draft season

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    I'm with ya on CM. Take a look at Corey Davis. If he is there at 15-17, Don't be surprised if the G men go up and get him in round 1. He looks like a possible perennial all pro on tape.

Some of my other favorites are Tyus Bowser and Evan Engram for round 2.

Bowser looks like a top 20 pick all day long to me. Engram is possibly the second best WR in the draft behind Corey davis, even though he played TE.

All of those guys could be game changers for the Giants IMO.

i like zach cunningham and harad davis also.

I'm a fan of Malik Mcdowells potential but he scares me. If not for the red flags i'd be yelling and screaming for him based on talent.

Derk Barnett reminds me of Lawrence Taylor on film, but I'm not 100% sold. He could surprise e1 and be the man in the NFL...or not. If he is there at 23 i would think the Gmen do not pass him up.
    Trading up for a hurt WR? Stop it!

Veteran
    I'm in love with McCaffery too which is a shame because there's no way he drops to 23. He seems to be shooting up draft boards and I even saw suggestions that he might be the first running back taken.

If he or OJ Howard are still there at 15 then I'd definitely be open to trading up to grab one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    I am usually really involved in the Giants draft and the months leading up to it, this year I have been really busy with life and all that. Anyway I thought I'd get some feedback on your thoughts on the draft. I've looked at some mocks and did some snooping around here which leads me to this:

Tell me who you are in love with at 23 and realistically speaking, who is the one player you want the Giants to draft.

Without knowing as much as I usually do about the draft, my one guy I've fallen in live with is Christian McCaffrey.

look forward to reading who you guys want

peace!

Qb: Nobody

RB: Samaje Perine, Oklahom, 4th Round/ D'Onta Foreman, Texas, 4th Round

WR: JUJU Smith Schuster, USC, 3rd

TE: OJ Howard, Bama, 1st/ David Njoku, Miami, 1st/ Gerald Everett, s. Alabama, 3rd

OT: Antonio Garcia, Troy, 3rd

OG: Forrest Lamp, W.kentucky, 1st/ Dion Dawkins, Temple, 2nd/ Dan Feeney. Indiana, 2nd/ Dorian Johnson, Pitt, 2nd/ Issac Asiata, Utah, 3rd

C: Ethan Pocic, LSU, 3rd/ Pat Elfein, OSU,
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

DE: Taco Charlton/ Derek Barnett, DeMarcus Walker/ Tanoh Knapassagnon/ Bryan Cox/ Noble Nwachukwu/ Ifeadi Odenigbo

DT: Caleb Brantley, Jaleel Johnson, Vincent Taylor, Larry Ogunjobi, Carlos Watkins

LB: Hassan Red****, Jared Davis, Zack Cunningham, Juan Price, Jayon Brown, Jalen Reeves Maybin, Blair Brown

CB: Damontae Kazee, and a whole bunch of others

S: Tedric Thompson
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    DE: Taco Charlton/ Derek Barnett, DeMarcus Walker/ Tanoh Knapassagnon/ Bryan Cox/ Noble Nwachukwu/ Ifeadi Odenigbo

DT: Caleb Brantley, Jaleel Johnson, Vincent Taylor, Larry Ogunjobi, Carlos Watkins

LB: Hassan Red****, Jared Davis, Zack Cunningham, Juan Price, Jayon Brown, Jalen Reeves Maybin, Blair Brown

CB: Damontae Kazee, and a whole bunch of others

S: Tedric Thompson
    Do't forget Derek Rivers as DE. one of my favorite sleepers. He potentially could be better than most if not all on that list IMO.

+ Reply to Thread