+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man, I Really Miss Ahmad Bradshaw. Check This Out

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Yet another great Giant, who sadly, finished his career wearing another team's uniform!
    Nothing makes my stomach turn more than Bradshaw in a Colts helmet, BJ in a SF uniform wearing no. 45 ... then back to the Giants, but wearing no.34 instead of his 27, and Tuck in a ****ing Raiders helmet.
    Like the nausea I still feel, when I think of Bavaro in an Egirls helmet, and Phil Simms getting cut, like he was some ****ing nobody!!!!
    NFL players are just meat on the hoof.

Always have been.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Bradshaw was one of my favorite Giants of all time, he was all heart. Another beautiful thing about this video is the O-line, Snee is a good 20 yards downfield on a couple of these blocks steam rolling people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon1 View Post
    Tiki was the last great RB the Giants had. AB & Jacobs were beasts, but let's not act like they were as good as Tiki was. IMO, Tiki put up HOF #s during his 10yr NFL career. Had he played at least 2 more seasons & racked up another 2200+yds & 15-20 more TDs, he woulda been a shoo in.
    Tiki was the only great running back The Giants had, but AB was a very good, but not great back.

FYI Tiki ran behind a better line than AB did, comapring their final seasons with the Giants.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

He's available

Tough as nails.
    I remember when he came back to Giants stadium in a Colts uniform the Giants did a tribute for him before the game.

One of my favorite Giants of all time. When I was on Varsity in HS he just finished his rookie and I asked for #44 solely because of AB. And I was a LB not even a HB Lol.

One of, if not the best stiff arms in NYG history.

When we drafted him in the 7th round from Marshall, i knew immediately we had a little diamond in the rough. His tosses and highlights were great to watch. His rookie season was awesome but Coughlin used him sparingly as he rarely played rookies, Even with two ankle surgeries he was still wiggling and running with grit. A Memorable Giant for sure. =)

The nfl had a vet camp that he participated at.
    #80 Get better soon.

Veteran
    every time i watch one of these i end up spending 2 hours watching highlight videos. damn i love my team. its pathetic really.

I miss him as well - I also miss some of the blocking I saw in that video. Their were a number of times he broke through and then had a longer run because of a good block 10 to 20 yards down field.

I have hopes for this year - Perkins has the shiftiness AB had (and may have better straight away speed while having less power) and we've added some parts this off-season that should help with blocking (Marshall/Ellis) - especially down field blocking.

+ Reply to Thread