+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Report: giants will play at redskins on Thanksgiving night..

Ugh. I hope this is not true. I hate when the Giants play on Thursday's on the road....

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/...-thanksgiving/
    2017 offensive plan
    1. cut jennings, cruz
    2. draft a atleast 1- RB, WR, TE in rounds 1-3
    3.draft oline-rounds 1-3

Interesting!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

At least it would be the night game and not during the day, but I hope it isnt true. Less prime time games the better.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

Division opponent........on the road.....mid-week.......of a holiday week....well this is a shaft game.....hopefully the scheduler makers made up for it in the rest of the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Division opponent........on the road.....mid-week.......of a holiday week....well this is a shaft game.....hopefully the scheduler makers made up for it in the rest of the schedule.
    Yeah - like playing at the Raiders, the Sunday night before...

Besides the 9ers, out of the rest of their NFC opponents this year (NFC west and Tampa) If any game away on TN, this is one of their easier NFC opponents. Would you rather it be Denver ,Oakland , Tampa or Arizona away on Thanksgiving Night? I certainly wouldn't.

man you guys are are all bunch of Debbie Downers......show a set of balls will you please....

Big game and great night to play football....
    I hope its true and cant wait....
    Last edited by GameTime; 04-20-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    man you guys are are all bunch of Debbie Downers......show a set of balsl will you please....

Big game and great night to play football....
    I hope its true and cant wait....
    Ill be excited for the game. But it's just a fact. Road teams on Thursday's do not fair well. I'm not saying we can't win, I just wish the game was home....
    2017 offensive plan
    1. cut jennings, cruz
    2. draft a atleast 1- RB, WR, TE in rounds 1-3
    3.draft oline-rounds 1-3

Bench Player
    Heck I'm just glad its not home so I don't have to explain to my wife why I'm not with the family Thanksgiving Day. ha ha

This is the first year in about 10 where I think expectations are for the Giants to have a winning season. Don't fret about the schedule.

The Gmen are good for 11-12 wins this year!! Dare I say SB!!

We got this. The schedule cant stop us. (Course if Eli ends up suspended a game or so for this fake game-used item thing, then I worry)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    The Giants were reportedly lobbying the NFL for a schedule perk (playing both their west coast games at the 49ers and Raiders in back to back weeks so they could stay out there), so this may have been the compromise.