+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm excited. Giants play pretty well in Washington. Better than playing the Eagles in Philly on Thursday night lol

and after the game it's like a mini bye late in the season. Could be helpful if we have an early bye.

Snacks will do anything to make sure he gets that turkey leg at the end of the game.
    Assign infractions here.

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    I'm excited. Giants play pretty well in Washington. Better than playing the Eagles in Philly on Thursday night lol

and after the game it's like a mini bye late in the season. Could be helpful if we have an early bye.
    this^^^^
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Snacks will do anything to make sure he gets that turkey leg at the end of the game.
    I remember when The Pats played on Thanksgiving and Wlifork was with Brady after the game doing the turkey leg interview. Wilfork was all over it and ate Brady's too....funny stuff....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I do remember the last thanksgiving game we played in Denver. It was horrible. I hope that we have a totally different result this time around.
    No one likes a snitch.

I hope its true, I love the prime time games.

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    I do remember the last thanksgiving game we played in Denver. It was horrible. I hope that we have a totally different result this time around.
    really....you do?.....lol

joking...

I am all for the national games. I get all the hype that the Giants dont play well on national games but they have done better in recent years and they should get their **** together and play well on the big nights. They playoffs are all national games right??

Screw this stigma and play the well!!!

Knowing we're playing on Thanksgiving night, I have a hunch that we'll have one other Thursday game in addition to that.

We're definitely having at least one Monday and two Sunday night games too. So that's five. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a second Monday night game thrown in somewhere too.

AND unless some of those primetime games account for our west coast trips Arizona, Oakland, Denver trips - we're barely going to have any 1 PM games.

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    well if it's any consolation, Bmarsh is on our team this time. So hopefully he'll catch 20+ passes for us this time on Thanksgiving hahaha

Well at least if it is True we get to enjoy our Thanksgiving​ Dinners before they ruin it by turning our stomachs, lol

I guess the rest of the Schedule is being released at 7pm Tonight and will get to confirm or see if this Thanksgiving Game is not correct
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***