+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Giants workout fastest RB in NCAA

    http://www.metro.us/sports/new-york/...back-nfl-draft

    Khalfani Muhammad from Cal ran a 4.34 40 yard dash at his pro day, which was outside in wet conditions. That was still faster than any time at the combine. He is only 5'8" and 180 pounds but this kid runs with some toughness, he can fly and he has really good hands. He could be a late round selection or someone we bring in if he slips through the draft. I know we need a power back but this kid is exciting. Would love to have him on this team.

    Here is a highlight video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ykGgFuEVE
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

    "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    956
    He can be a Swiss Knife, returning punts and kicks, playing the Vereen role when on 3rd down... (When he's gone)

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    36,513
    has never returned punts according to his college stats.

    you never know could be a decent NFL player. Seem she victimized poor tackling more than anything else. He does fight for his yardage though.

    Would not be a bad late rounder or UDFA
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    has never returned punts according to his college stats.

    you never know could be a decent NFL player. Seem she victimized poor tackling more than anything else. He does fight for his yardage though.

    Would not be a bad late rounder or UDFA
    With his speed, i think that could be coachable (returning)

  5. #5
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    36,513
    Quote Originally Posted by facundogabriel View Post
    With his speed, i think that could be coachable (returning)
    I agree.
    Wonder why he didnt return punts for Cal tho??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #6
    It would be fun for the Giants to have a scat back
    Thank god it's hockey season.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    It would be fun for the Giants to have a scat back
    +1


    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2051232

    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2051716

    Marlon Mack or Matt Breida. Breida is insanely underrated IMO.

    Donell Pumphrey is another scat back to watch, along with Kareem hunt and aaron Jones jones is not as scatty but really underrated also & reminds me very very much of Bradshaw.

    All guys that can be had later rounds or even UDFA.

    Curtis samuel also. Marlon Mack and curtis saauel may go earlier though.

    I like perkins, but I really hope we get one of those guys in this draft!
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-20-2017 at 11:41 AM.

  8. #8
    Veteran GoDeep80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppy View Post
    +1


    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2051232

    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2051716

    Marlon Mack or Matt Breida. Breida is insanely underrated IMO.

    Donell Pumphrey is another scat back to watch, along with Kareem hunt and aaron Jones jones is not as scatty but really underrated also & reminds me very very much of Bradshaw.

    All guys that can be had later rounds or even UDFA.

    Curtis samuel also. Marlon Mack and curtis saauel may go earlier though.

    I like perkins, but I really hope we get one of those guys in this draft!
    As a former Georgia Southern student myself. Breida is F.A.S.T. as all get out. Personally I think he is WAY better a running back the McKinnon was.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    It would be fun for the Giants to have a scat back
    well, it will have to come through the waiver wire, if it is meant to be this year. Another one to keep an eye on>>>>

    http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/12...t-notable-udfa

    JIf oe Mixon is their guy in Cincinati...boom may get cut....

  10. #10
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    It would be fun for the Giants to have a scat back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts