+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Richburg

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by big blue dog View Post
    the two best linemen on the team pugh and richberg are 305 maybe 310 the mentioned above can't even get out of there own way.

    Richburg is a Center, I said Guards and Tackles. Center is different.

    Pugh won't be here in 2018.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Football is an exact science, didn't you know?

    Zach Martin is not heavy enough nor are his arms long enough. We need guards like Jerry to be successful. Big, fat, and relatively useless.

    But those measurable though..

    Coach McAdoo is following a certain prototype. Yes, measurables do matter plenty.

    Sorry, that's the reality of the situation. You may not like it, but that's the deal.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Football is an exact science, didn't you know?

    Zach Martin is not heavy enough nor are his arms long enough. We need guards like Jerry to be successful. Big, fat, and relatively useless.

    But those measurable though..
    So you are saying that he cannot play in our system!!!! lol. You are also saying that Jerry is a better player in our system!!!! I will let you in on a little secret. In no system ever, not on Earth, Mars or Jupiter is John Jerry a better player or fit than Zach Martin.

  4. #24
    LOL @ using an All-Pro (outlier) as the basis of your argument.

    All-Pro's aside, McAdoo is clearly following a certain prototype.
    Last edited by CRF11504; 04-21-2017 at 11:31 AM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    LOL @ using an All-Pro (outlier) as the basis or your argument.

    All-Pro's aside, McAdoo is clearly following a certain prototype.
    Why would I use a guy whos not good? That makes zero sense. But here is some other guys who dont fit these so called measureables:

    Zeitler 6'4" 315
    Yanda 6'3" 310
    Bitonio 6'4" 315

    Those guys fit?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Why would I use a guy whos not good? That makes zero sense. But here is some other guys who dont fit these so called measureables:

    Zeitler 6'4" 315
    Yanda 6'3" 310
    Bitonio 6'4" 315

    Those guys fit?


    They're not Giants.

    I look at which Giants have been acquired since 2014.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Richburg is a Center, I said Guards and Tackles. Center is different.

    Pugh won't be here in 2018.
    they aren't going to resign there most versatile and top lineman, they have enough problems.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Richburg is a Center, I said Guards and Tackles. Center is different.

    Pugh won't be here in 2018.
    you should just clone 5 John Jerry's this way no other team will ever try to steel them and we will never pay more then 2 or 3 mill each lol nice fantasy for ya.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by CRF11504 View Post
    They're not Giants.

    I look at which Giants have been acquired since 2014.
    and the best ones are pugh and rich berg whats your point.

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by big blue dog View Post
    they aren't going to resign there most versatile and top lineman, they have enough problems.
    They'll make him a fair offer but there're not going to over pay or franchise him. Personally I don't think there will be much demand for Pugh so he'll probably resign but like we saw with Hankins all it takes is one team willing to pay more than our offer and he's gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts